5 months for me...

Evelyn

I really LOVE it to celebrate 5 months freedom

Sticking with NOPE everyday

5 months is huge but behind this lyes an half year...

never dreamed of getting to this point.

Guess my new laptop will be a 5 months present... together with half a year.

Sorry for blabla

Just really happy!!

Thanks for being my friends and walking along.

• Like 8

OMG, are you REALLY AT FIVE MONTHS??? It seems you were (a moment ago) struggling between 3 and 4...and now you are at 5. Guess that's what keep marching is all about. I am so, so, so , so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so proud of you. :bye:  You had many hard struggles, but you kept your nope. Because that's you, the queen of nope. You always say that, and you are living it. Blessings, hun!!!!!!!!!!!! :good3:  And have a grand day!!! :flirt:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wizard: :give_rose: :wizard:

• Like 2

you ARE the queen of Nope...and Evelyn you really have come a long way....in your nosmo journey and your life too.  It's been such a joy watching you grown and find a place where you are comfortable in your own skin.  We are lucky to have you here. 

Congrats to you on 5 months!!!!

You deserve the new lap top and much more! 

:)

• Like 1

Way to go Evelyn.  Five is so great and Six is right around the corner and 100% achievable.  NOPE is solid in our core now and you do a brilliant job kicking it off for us everyday.  Thank you :)  Enjoy your anniversary Evelyn.

• Like 2