Dear Beth

babs609

Please consider joining us here at the Quit Train.  If after one week you don't like it here.....then ask marylandquitter to delete your account and it's no big deal.  What do you have to lose???   You have so much to offer newbies...you are supportive, loving, and you crack me up 99 percent of the time

What's that????  I think i hear the train coming....to pick you up....chooo choo!!!  Get on it girl!!!!!  You know you want to!   :)

Train.jpg

• Like 9

OMG, I would jump up and down.  That would be so freaking awesome.  I absolutely love her. 

There are so many of them I miss.  I got close to alot of them and I miss talking to them.

• Like 3

Come on home Beth!  We'll have a wine party in your honor.  I'd bet we could even get the Sarge and Jonny to your party.  What are you waiting for??

I checked and the name Greenlover is still available!  Come quick before someone takes it!!

green-beer-stock.jpg

• Like 3

and to quote soul from another post

soul, on 11 Apr 2014 - 6:29 PM, said:

I would smoke as i did because I had cigarettes available to me 24/7...................

To stay quit I needed support available to me 24/7.......................

important for your quit too.  I think you need to pay it forward Beth.  Please join.

• Like 1