Life is Real Good, because......

babs609

11229759_10204370394723878_5526629673966

Start your day off feeling grateful for what you have instead of focusing on what you don't...and your day will be sweeter.

Life is real good because.......................

Because...I walked/ran up 5 flights of steps at work and noticed I didn't have to stop and catch my breath for 5 minutes before exiting the stairwell.  Thank you!

• Like 6

Life is real good because I feel better and healthier in both body and mind then I ever have in my entire life, as cliche as that sounds it's the truth. 

Yes, quitting smoking was part of the story that brought me to here today and I am eternally grateful for the freedom from that compulsion.

x

• Like 7

Oh yeah, and I shaved my head to a #1, it's bad ass, I look like Sonic only I am prettier than him

Gotta see a pic bro

Yep,,, this needs a pic!

Lol @ Sonic as always.!

Life is good!!!  but since no smoking it is especially good when peddling the bike and not running out of breath after the first mile!!!

• Like 3

Life is great-

I don't smoke, all my jobs are lined up, my dogs think I,m perfect,and love me-

my wife said I,m getting "Lucky",, and the bills are paid-

That is good-

RC

• Like 6

Hey Sonic and Scotty go to the photo albums, my hairs grown out, getting kinda long...so l wanna know how hard it is to keep up a shaved head, I mean all the way like Sonic is it tough to keep up...and can you use NAIR, or will it blister your scalp?  I heard from a guy I work with it would do a number down south nomean? I know, TMI but why a guy did that I don't know, but only heard life was not real good for him ... dang

Shaving my head is a lot easier than shaving my back LMAO!!!

Shave it everyday and rub your hand around your head, you can tell where you missed :)

You gotta post the pic or I have to assume that I am prettier hahahahaha

• Like 2

Saving your back> LOL Go get man waxed, never have to do it again...

Bald head It's in the album...dang I gotta do everything...follow the link http://www.quittrain.com/gallery/member/37-markus/

there's lotsa other mugs from other folks as well, some a lot prettier than you and me combined...I know it's hard to believe

but go here as well lol  :)     http://www.quittrain.com/gallery/

God Damn it Bobby, you are prettier.

god-dang-it.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...