obsessed or OCD?

I reached my 10000 steps today, have to see the complete or the color green showing complete, I dont think I will make the 5 mile goal at 4.39 miles for some reason that is bugging me lol......I guess for now the fitbit is a motivator cause I am watching my intake a lot closer now, and have moved a bit more than usual. But more importantly it has made me look closer at what I am eating and Iam being more honest with myself and more mindfull of what I am eating so thats a good thing right? lol It does inform me about the target intake related to calories in vs calories out.....it lets me know if I am overbudget or underbudget. We will see if it keeps motivating me for the next few months.

• Like 2

Neither lol.  I have a Jawbone UP and I wear it all the time except when I'm in the shower.  I love it, it tracks my sleep too.  It has a built in coach to push me to more steps, more sleep, earlier bedtime etc. etc.  For the weekends, I've been averaging 19,000 steps a day, weekdays seem to vary.  

I think these trackers all come with a side serve of OCD !!!! I love my Fitbit - and love seeing the summaries of my workouts etc ... Although am sad to admit I also religiously check how I slept each morning .... Like I wouldn't know if I had a good nights sleep without my watch telling me !!

• Like 2

Ha!

I am taking a break from my fitbit and MFP. La Bandita thought it was all getting too much.

I catch myself mentally totting up the exercise...

"Walked the dog, then did the garden. Went for some shopping and now walking the dog...yep, no sweat easy done 12,500......"

I suspect I will get an Apple watch and use that.. (she'll never notice ;) )

• Like 2

Ha!

I am taking a break from my fitbit and MFP. La Bandita thought it was all getting too much.

I catch myself mentally totting up the exercise...

"Walked the dog, then did the garden. Went for some shopping and now walking the dog...yep, no sweat easy done 12,500......"

I suspect I will get an Apple watch and use that.. (she'll never notice ;) )

I want an apple watch!!  they are so much $$$$ but then again....I spent that in 2 months smoking  (I say that about everything I want to buy  LOL)

but then again....I spent that in 2 months smoking  (I say that about everything I want to buy  LOL)

I'm getting so close to the $1,000 mark!  Minus the $130 I spent on a pair of tennis shoes, it's sitting there earmarked for a vacation but I find myself thinking, "oh I have that much in the bank".

I saw a blurb last week about the Fitbit and other tracking devices.  They said these diddys aren't as accurate as we are lead to believe BUT it is excellent for motivation.  Also, I know a gal who opt'd out of the company Fitbit For Benefits program which will reduce your insurance premium if you participate at a certain level (they also give away monthly prizes).  She found she paid a whopping 80% more for health insurance than her coworkers who did follow the program for a year.  That's huge!!

• Like 1