Today

Nicole Diver

It's never easy being a father for if it were, mothers would do it.  Sometimes it's the father who is the nurturing one who puts their family first.  Having said that, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there who put their families first and honor the commitments made when having children.

A good mother is the best gift for any child.  A mother can provide certain things that no father can and I've always believed that a child has a special bond with it's mother that it doesn't have with the father; it's the way it's supposed to be.  But then there are mothers who are too self-absorbed in their own world and own wants who don't treasure the gift of being a mother.

• Like 4

Happy Mothers Day 

To all you mom's out there!

I have always believed that there is one thing beside having to pay taxes and dying that you will have in your life, and that is the love of a mother for her child.

• Like 3

To be honest I think I would've been a better mother if I would've put myself first years ago. Hard to take a care of others when you don't take care of yourself. even though you think you're taking good care of your kids I think that if you put yourself first you are in a better position to take better care of them. I know this is a difficult concept for parents with young children to understand but in hindsight I definitely see it would've been best

But no matter I did the best that I could with what I knew at the time and my kids turned out pretty good

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and fathers who have to act as mothers

• Like 3