Enthusiasm Breeds....

......Enthusiasm

Positive Energy brings Positive Energy

It's contagious.

Is it only me? But

I am sitting here this afternoon..  :D

This morning I was..  :angry:

So - to Album (and his harem  :wub:  of lovely mod ladies)

THANK YOU!

• Like 7

I woke up to this wonderful change and now I'm going to sleep safe in the knowledge that it will be wonderful tomorrow as well ... Thank you all and good night from me ... I'll be first up as usual and start Friday's nope !

• Like 2

I woke up to this wonderful change and now I'm going to sleep safe in the knowledge that it will be wonderful tomorrow as well ... Thank you all and good night from me ... I'll be first up as usual and start Friday's nope !

Good night Upsidedowners.....

• Like 1

Now I feel so positive about my quit and my support! I know you guys will be here for me and it feels good to know that!

I got my life long ban over there and it feels good! I got a very nice email that they would welcome be back any time, that made me feel good, but it although made me wonder, do I sound like somebody who changes her mind?

I was so upset earlier today when I read some things "over there" (love to call it over there sorry) now I feel better.

This board here feels like "home" and the timing couldn't be better for me. All the people I love are here, everybody is my friend, not a mean soul in the house...I am so glad you took me in! Thank you!

I am although glad that I copied all my posts before I deleted them, it's like a diary of my journey!

• Like 5

Agreed.  I need inspiration and postive vibes.  I have conflict at work .  On my free time, I am a different person

Beacon I agree 100% I work in a very aggressive, hostile environment.  It's extremely stressful.  I am nice!  But I can't be there.

My personal life I try my best to keep to a minimal aggravation level.  Not to say that I agreed with everything that I saw happening, I just didn't want to get into it.