Observations or recent going ons here

bakon

For the record, I am not talking about joking or light-heartedness. I'm all for that. The really hard-core sexual innuendos as not to my liking. You never did anything like this, okay? Never.

you said you would stop...but you haven't so I will address this publicly.    If there was ever hard core sexual innuendos that insulted you...I really wish you would have reported it.  It would have been handled by the moderators with tact and sensitivity.  I am saying this to you..and to anyone as well.  This site is respectable and our primary goal is to help people in their quit journeys.  The best way to help us achieve that goal is feedback from the members.

as for the second part of your statement..i have no idea what that means.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up