Something Good about not smoking

Gabby

Somebody said I should let you all know something good about not smoking I think it was Marti because she is a wise chicky.

I have sent my son on a cruise around the islands with the money I would have smoked.  It wasn't a strain to find it.  And he said he is having the time of his life.  He said " he will never forget this thanks mum "

So much better than burning the money.    

Makes me feel much better than smoking ever did.

Would never have got this far without your help each and everyone of you

Quitting smoking is the best thing I have ever done. :wub:

• Like 11

Aww Gabby that's amazing - I love this!!  I bet he is having a ball! Thing is, he will remember that trip for all of his life (thus is the pull of our nature to explore) and you wouldn't have remembered each cigarette so this is an utter win win...exactly this is what makes us hold on.  You're an amazing woman and mum (mom?) :) xx

Runfree, I love your idea :)  Sure Gabby wouldn't mind or start another thread so it doesn't get lost on this one? Up to you. xx

• Like 1

Something good...

Miss 9 is about to go to martial arts class, Miss 5 went to swimming lessons yesterday, I joined a gym on Sunday. All paid for by money I would have wasted smoking and killing myself quicker. Love this new chance in life. xx