sitting at drs

Frezflops

Here's an idea of how old I am:

When I was a kid, when I would go to the doctor, people were smoking in the waiting room... they even had those chairs with the ashtrays built in them (like in airplanes).

So be glad it's just stale smoke, not fresh! lol :)

• Like 1

I swear, all the nursing students I have met are chain smokers. They really must turn a blind eye to the illnesses related to smoking as I'm sure that's something they cover in class and through experience on the job! I feel for you Frez... that smell is disgusting! I can smell it here (no one's smoking; it's just in my head) and I'm inwardly gagging. 

Here's an idea of how old I am:

When I was a kid, when I would go to the doctor, people were smoking in the waiting room... they even had those chairs with the ashtrays built in them (like in airplanes).

So be glad it's just stale smoke, not fresh! lol :)

Yup!

When I had my first child, you could smoke right there in your hospital bed!! While holding your newborn!

By child #2 they had an area in the hallway for smokers.

By #3......get your stinky butt outside.

By #4......get your stinky butt across the street. Or go hide in your car.

Progress :)

• Like 1