Action 18 Months free

Tink

Congratulations Ross on a whole year and a half  B)

You gave yourself so much to pay it forward and helped so many people here

we love you and miss you  :wub:

please dont stay Missing In Action for too long

CONGRATULATIONS.gif

• Like 9

Thank you guys... your messages are all really special, and remind me just how much I have missed this place and all of you! 

However, smoking has quite literally been the furthest thing from my mind, in fact, I wasn't even aware that it was my 18 months until someone reminded me today!

Lot's of things going on over here, and all of them do not involve smoking!  I will be writing about it all soon, but just one of the many great things is that my sister-in-law (the former serial-quitter) quit smoking on January 1st and hasn't smoked since - 3 and a half months, yippee!

Love to you all, my friends :wub:

• Like 8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up