The Community....

Tink

Lol. Sherry that's great! Lovin this town. I really wanna live there.

Cpk is the tattoo artist

Sarah is owner of a dating website. She is also our towns very sophisticated piano lounge singers (like Michelle pfeiffer in fabulous baker boys)

Pippa?

Ava also has side business of selling exotic perfumes and scented candles for all occasions..

• Like 2

Going down to the dirty cooter...never visualised me saying those words in my life time....l.ol....

hahaha...never too late to learn new tricks...and,Doreen, what are you drinking?...is that boozy coffee...mid-morning?     this town's naughty!

• Like 3

Too funny - thought this thread was about some tv show and only just checked it just in time to find I have the haunted castle of my dreams, am working with the lovely DD aka mistress of horror .... Life couldn't get better !! Now am heading off to our local ... The dirty Cooter to have a drink with the lovely Doreen and then maybe lie on the floor beside Gem :-)

• Like 8

Little miss sunshine runs the coffee pot, boy you lot can drink some coffee!

Justsomeguy has a motorbike shop and accessories, seen regularly walking down the high street wearing his leathers and smiling at the ladies

• Like 3

Raya runs the deli and is very efficient at running her staff of 4

Gabby is a tourist operator and can fix you up with some great trips, so any more reunions gabby is your gal but get in early as she is awake when we are asleep

Little bit of town gossip, DD was seen sniffing the cheese counter at colleens place!

• Like 3

Since Tracey is out of town for a bit think I'll see if Bakon and Justsomeguy want to take a ride down to the Dirty Cooter tonight on the bikes and see what trouble we can get in to! We know the sheriff and the mayor  ;)

• Like 6

if bakon works at Victoria's Secret he also has to be gay guy

then Sonic can be straight and

Sonic can do the special effects for local rock concerts and fireworks on July 4th

Shew, glad I'm straight, I wouldn't know how to tell the my 13 kids daddy was gay.

• Like 6

Since Tracey is out of town for a bit think I'll see if Bakon and Justsomeguy want to take a ride down to the Dirty Cooler tonight on the bikes and see what trouble we can get in to! We know the sheriff and the mayor  ;)

Oh I see that's how it goes lol

One of you boys please pick Jackie up on the way through she needs some shooters at the dirty cooters

• Like 5

Grand Opening!

No Smoking!

No Spitting on Sidewalk!

No Speed Limits!

No Horses in Town!

No Curfew for kids!

Please recycle!

No bicycles on sidewalks!

Happy hour starting now at Cooter's till they run out!

Free Tattoo's today only! (Sleeves are extra), ty cpk!

Also, applications are being taken at the City Hall for Animal Control Officer!

See Occifer Bakon Constable El Bandito aka Stuart. Must be 21 and sober when applying. No experience required.

And

MQ is running a tab on all food and drinks! Just mention his name!

Thank you!

objector-clipart-ribbon_cutting_2.gif

• Like 7

Ok... I've been patient... now y'all are gonna make me walk up and down Main St in my pizza onesie 'till someone opens a pizza shop :spiteful:

...so who's gonna open a pizza shop!!!???!!! ...

...cuzzzzzz.....this pizza onesie is gonna get awful itchy here 'for too long  :huh:

pizza_4_1024x1024.jpg?v=1418150540

• Like 5

Sherry will be the new owner in charge of this place  She can charge whatever she wants for her pizza.  Any kids that need a job can apply with her. She has to wear the suit on people's birthdays and other occasions, or when someone asks her nicely, and will be putting up a menu soon. ;)

IMG_1611.jpg

• Like 5