The Community....

Tink

Mike is the lollipop man helping school children across the road with his big stop sign

Sgt sausage is the greengrocer who won't give the kids their ball back if it lands in his vegetable patch

• Like 3

Rez got to many rules already. Dress code, work hours, part time biker don't need no job.....

Hanging with Gemma and drinking at smarti's. I know she can hang late night. Figure I want to do something fun not babysit this crew

I will be the Village Idiot.

General troublemaker and part time lover. Back off sonic strictly down with the ladies, no funky cool medina in this town. Shoe sales from a bar stool.

• Like 4

OH!! And I nominate DD to be in charge of the special effects at Pips castle to scare the bee-jee-jeez outta the tourist when the resident ghosts aren't in the mood to "spook"

.... maybe we give her the title   "Mistress Of Horror"..... LOL   :P

Nailed it..

You are the Queen of the Ren Faire!

• Like 4

Step over her.

Got any quarters for the rubber machine? Want to kick babs out of the backseat or use the van in the alley?

wtf??????????  Nobody kicks babs out of the back seat....

after the gym..I'm heading over to smarti's for some drinks and dancing......coffee is just not cutting it  :)

Need to get my groove on

• Like 3

Fay is our lovely florist, she is currently working on gemma and leanna wedding flowers

Deltawings is in the air force but comes back on leave can be seen in the pub or the internet cafe

• Like 2

Resident Dog Walker, Monday - Thursdays mornings

Owner/Operator of Outdoor Recreation Station - rents canoes/kayaks, bikes and runs a zipline Fri/Sat nights followed by a campfire w/smores and red wine.

Ummmm... dog don't need to be walked!!!  ;)

• Like 2

Saw a friend tonight crysalis she's been away on a teacher exchange, but coming back to the school this week she is up for promotion to head teacher, she had a cold bless her

Which reminds me to book an appointment with Dr Humbled, nice man a face you can trust, quite embarrassing getting him to look at my piles though and then seeing him in the coffee shop

The next day :(

Mike was off to the gym again dont know where he gets his energy from

I see a new spa place opening this Saturday called Tyme2b

• Like 2

Bakon plays part-time Referee.  Blows whistle, calls everyone Cheaters....too many fouls and benched players ends the game with no official winner.  Bakon declares Sticks winners (even though sticks didn't even show up to play).  Everyone heads to The Dirty Cooter for a shot after the game.

• Like 5

Lol. Sherry that's great! Lovin this town. I really wanna live there.

Cpk is the tattoo artist

Sarah is owner of a dating website. She is also our towns very sophisticated piano lounge singers (like Michelle pfeiffer in fabulous baker boys)

Sign on tattoo shop: COME IN AND GET NEEDLED

• Like 5