Oldies but Goodies

cpk

I've was lurking and reading old threads from a year ago onwards. It's interesting, like looking at a photo album. All the oldies...back then...wobbled a bit sometimes ...struggled to rebalance, and shared their struggles.

Everyone marched on, got stronger

Those who valued not smoking more than smoking stayed on

Reading the old threads was good. Just people...all different kinds of life situations. Sharing one thing, holding onto their quit. Keeping it as simple as possible.

I just wanted to post to say thanks.

• Like 6

I think it's a good idea to read old posts and the old phartes journeys, I remember when I was a newbie, the old phartes seemed to be miles away from where I was in my quit and they seemed almost super human in their resolve and advice

But when you see our climb in writing You see we were just like you and our resolve is so strong because we went through it

We are no different, no stronger and do not Have magic powers( maybe bat has ;))

We pay it forward helping newbies and anyone struggling because once there was someone doing it for us making what is today

Climbing one day at a time, keeping to NOPE, posting if you are struggling and reaching out will secure your place on the lido deck (1 year of freedom)!

Edited to add: and beyond of course!

• Like 3

Isn't amazing how although our goals are the same we all have our own unique  journey .

With each post and story we learn something new about ourselves and this quit journey  As well ,without even knowing   we give away part of ourselves  to others,  and they take as they need and apply it to their journey  .

All the winning ways just keep revolving and helping each other. Is that not cool !!!  

Thanks to all , and keep posting not smoking :)   

• Like 2