Bad Smell and WL who enjoy

bakon

Going to paint a picture by the end of this rant. Smoke smells like shit is goal

Going to make you window lickers think differently if you enjoy the odor of a shit stick. That's a smoke for the slower of the group. I want you to read and actually visualize the items, think of smells associated to the items...

Gasoline has a smell. Picture and think of smell It's fine in the garage or race track but really it's a warning of some dangerous item. Simple? All still with me?

Moth balls. Smell it in your head? Not bad until you put them in your mouth and so also a dangerous smell. Anyone guess where I am headed, keep it to yourself till the end.

Shit sticks got a dangerous smell to. Won't hurt you till you put it in your mouth. Smell is cancer. That's what should be said. I smell cancer. We aren't supposed to like it.

Now for the retraining your brain part. If you picture next item and can put smell in your head it should make you gag next time smoke shit smell is around and think about putting it in your mouth

Little kid has an ichy butt.....holds a finger out for you....

Now your fart-tards ....grow up and quit sniffing your finger or worse

• Like 8

Whatever works. Now I think of smoking as like drinking a bottle of bleach. Have heard people kill themselves like this...and one has to ask, why would one pick such a shitty way to die? Why indeed.

Same with cigarettes only tobacco industry devils managed to brainwash everyone.

Whatever works. Watched gnarly videos MQ suggest we watch. Can't get picture out of my head of lady smoking through hole in her throat.

Once you get creative there a many different ways to paint the picture...can paint with shit, bleach, chemo drugs, blood, tears, pus, phlegm, tar, moth balls, firebomb, chemical smoke, smoked flesh, and cauliflower, because I hate the smell of cauliflower boiling on the stove. Yuk. Having fun getting creative...oh, burned rubber, yeah gasoline, paint thinner, varnish remover, insect repellent, gas chamber...

• Like 1