70%

cpk

Smokers who say they want to quit: 70%

--------------------------------------------------

I was one, now I'm done, NOPE keeps me free.

--------------------------------------------------------   :wub:

• Like 9

I keep this f ucking romantic idea lingering in my head. Since Sunday, where my friends socially smoked.... I really has put me on the confused foot.
I don't smoke but feel 'one wouldn't hurt' going round and round and I stick with NOPE but I need to change this 'sudden affection' for 'THE ONE' because otherwise I'm scared I'll manouvre myself in a position where's it's ok to light one. I am not making it worse. I realise I'm on thin ice; going to watch the tabacco wars epi 1!

• Like 3

I keep this f ucking romantic idea lingering in my head. Since Sunday, where my friends socially smoked.... I really has put me on the confused foot.

I don't smoke but feel 'one wouldn't hurt' going round and round and I stick with NOPE but I need to change this 'sudden affection' for 'THE ONE' because otherwise I'm scared I'll manouvre myself in a position where's it's ok to light one. I am not making it worse. I realise I'm on thin ice; going to watch the tabacco wars epi 1!

don't beat yourself for having these thoughts evelyn...happens to the best of us.  The problem would be if you listened to these thoughts.  That's when you are no longer protecting your quit.  Instead...you did what a nosmo warrior does...and that's come here and read..post...and watch the videos that re-enforce your quit.

Another gold star for Evelyn  (that's babs stars..they're good...not bakons  :)  )

• Like 2

Hi Evelyn....

Thinking about having one......and actually having one....is a big difference....

Our junkie brains....take a while to adjust.....

Keep the nope going....smoking is not on the table ever.....

The episodes of the tabbaco company....which MQ posted here....are a great reminder to why we must keep our quits...

Your doing great....keep,strong....

Xxxx

• Like 2

Evelyn, you know there is no such thing as "just one".  One is never enough.  You've demonstrated that to yourself, before.  So put those thoughts (lies) away and just keep marching!

• Like 2

stay strong and be determined its the only way to get through, otherwise those little b'strds of thoughts that creep into your head when you are not looking grow and grow, do not let them, WE ARE STRONGER WE CAN DO THIS.........xx

• Like 2

I have had these to Evelyn, sometimes stronger than others..and then there can be days without a thought. Actually yesterday I was walking into a store and there was just a faint smell of smoke. My immediate reaction was that it smelt so good.

Then I remind myself of how far I've come, the reasons why I am a non smoker and the hard times I've endured without smoking...then I say to myself you got this girl!

So Evelyn..You got this girl..onward and upward!

• Like 1

You window lickers got to put it head that is cancer you smell and not good

Something like gasoline smells good at times. Or mothballs but really not good.

All little kids get an ichy butt, your grown up when you quit sniffing your finger....

• Like 1

Ev stay strong! You would be so angry at yourself if you gave in & even shared one. Every so often I think I smell smoke but it goes away quickly. My friends who smoke are not smoking around me....not yet anyway. I will be fine eventually to be around other smokers but it's tough right now. I sure don't need any temptations.... not at this point. We all have to guard our Quit.