Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense

bakon

Eggs are a fan club not a harem. The are the bad girls who let me act up by supporting my antics. They would have been girlfriends in another place or time. Get me in trouble keeping me out too late. They would rather punch me at times, than kiss me. Just tollerate the village idiot more than cat people do. We don't have too many cat collectors here but exercizist nuts are common with diet ding dongs lately.

Why we exist is easy. Censorship and piss ants other places, boss said "F it and u, making my own place" , blew the whistle and we came running with Common goal of a laugh, some love, support and paying it forward.

• Like 9

I answer to Agent99 and Dory.  I quit the eggs a while back because I couldn't be top egg and that was not acceptable.    I call myself Jenny on this board but in real life no one has called me Jenny since I was a kid.  I also answer to hey you.

My role here is to start polls, create jibjab videos and change up the cat pics in Colleens sig.

You are leaving out the best ones! Jenny-fur and CatFish :)

New pic please?

• Like 4

Why we exist is easy. Censorship and piss ants other places boss said "F it and u, making my own place" blew the whistle and we came running with Common goal of a laugh, some love, support and paying it forward.

Yep...that's exactly what happened...lol...

• Like 5

Ok REZ stands for RobbeerbillygosamithgonEnstingiderloptgotshiZ its a native name from the mountain regions in south central america. 

Now I was dubbed an egg stealer for what reason I have no idea, didn't come here to find an egg, wasn't looking for an egg, never eggpected this and is hard to eggxplain, I thought she was a potato! We meet in chat one night to be eggxact when we were eggxtremely board! First we were eggcellent quit buddies and got along eggtraordinarily well and started eggchanging pm's. Soon we were pming all the time and decided to eggplore the eggtraordinary feelings we were eggperiencing so I eggported myself over to Eggland and didn't know what to eggpect. We were both very egghilarated to finally meet but it was like we knew each other already eggtreemly well. We had an eggceptionally good time so she came here to eggplore our eggploding relationship further. Now in eggactly one month from now she will be here eggain on her third eggxcursion. This is eggactly how is happened, I'm not eggxaggerating and that is no yoke!  

My avatar is before my makeover. 

• Like 14

Ok REZ stands for RobbeerbillygosamithgonEnstingiderloptgotshiZ its a native name from the mountain regions in south central america. 

Now I was dubbed an egg stealer for what reason I have no idea, didn't come here to find an egg, wasn't looking for an egg, never eggpected this and is hard to eggxplain, I thought she was a potato! We meet in chat one night to be eggxact when we were eggxtremely board! First we were eggcellent quit buddies and got along eggtraordinarily well and started eggchanging pm's. Soon we were pming all the time and decided to eggplore the eggtraordinary feelings we were eggperiencing so I eggported myself over to Eggland and didn't know what to eggpect. We were both very egghilarated to finally meet but it was like we knew each other already eggtreemly well. We had an eggceptionally good time so she came here to eggplore our eggploding relationship further. Now in eggactly one month from now she will be here eggain on her third eggxcursion. This is eggactly how is happened, I'm not eggxaggerating and that is no yoke!  

My avatar is before my makeover. 

And the rest is history!

• Like 5

I am not a duck, or even a newbie.

Bakon said not to quantify, and I say don't qualify...so.. "I don't smoke".

That's it.

I didn't attack anyone, and was treated in a really sucky manner.

Oh, and secret rules and history.. I don't know about them because I wasn't there.

(Explaining rules and history in a secret language i.e barely comprehensible is

not explaining anything...)

Playground exclusivity sucks, even in fun. Bullying sucks, even in fun.

Is this attacking? I think not. I think I am simply exercising the freedom

of expression this site is supposedly based on. But I don't know.

I wasn't there.

It would be really rude now to tell me to just chill out and breath in and out.

That's not responding, it's just...rude.

This isn't just a squabble. It's a question for you guys ~~~ about the

platform you are going to establish to make newcomers feel

welcome.

Now...

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

• Like 3

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I'm Queen Greenlover-of course I love everything thats green & think I'm the Queen Bee of the site & NO i don't really live with the Amish but theirs a settlement about 40 miles from here. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: and Miss Rolleyeyes is my trademark. Oh and I was booted from "another" site on my birthday & was afraid to come here BUT guess what these guys are good eggs & fun to be with.

• Like 10

I am not a duck, or even a "newbie

Bakon said not to quantify, and I say don't qualify...so.. "I don't smoke".

That's it.

I didn't attack anyone, and was treated in a really sucky manner.

Oh, and secret rules I don't know about because I wasn't there.

Playground exclusivity sucks, even in fun. Bullying sucks, even in fun.

Is this attacking? I think not. I think I am simply exercising the freedom

of expression this site is based on. But I don't know. I wasn't there.

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

Group dynamics, is all. Inner and outer circles, is all. Maybe a bad game

for previously ostracized smokers to play...red, blue teams etc.

Maybe you don't see the forest for the trees.

What the bloody hell are you going on about

Who has treated You badly?

Team dynamics is how this site works

Bonds are made from time together, you will get it if you stick around with your own buddies

It's not to exclude anyone who doesn't know things, it's not a club, it's just quit buddies

Now you post your post which is tormenting and then you will cry if someone reacts to it

I pass you a tissue

Cpk you are setting yourself as an outsider and I expect by the morning you will try and delete your post but you can't I quoted you

• Like 3

What the bloody hell are you going on about

Who has treated You badly?

Team dynamics is how this site works

Bonds are made from time together, you will get it if you stick around with your own buddies

It's not to exclude anyone who doesn't know things, it's not a club, it's just quit buddies

Now you post your post which is tormenting and then you will cry if someone reacts to it

I pass you a tissue

Cpk you are setting yourself as an outsider and I expect by the morning you will try and delete your post but you can't I quoted you

You are out of line.

You are basically doing exactly what I said. Illustrative.

Trying to erase nonsense but there's too much.

Crying's not a sin. Just trying to erase nonsense.

Hmmm, I think...that was attacking. Because I

am...hmmm...defending. Really stupid games.

You are basically doing exactly what I said. Illustrative.

Trying to erase nonsense but there's too much.

Crying's not a sin. Just trying to erase nonsense.

Hmmm, I think...that was attacking. Because I

am...hmmm...defending. Really stupid games.

Attacking... no

Freedom of my speech

• Like 1

sometimes you have to let things go I normally do not say anything but I feel I have to now.......sometimes things are seen where there is nothing to see or things are made into something they are not. It is a matter of perspective and a lot of times nobody really knows what the others perspective might be especially when it might be kind of cryptic. NO ONE here is an outsider I should know I felt like an outsider in another forum because I didnt post as much as others did or for some other reason maybe the forum was too big for its britches IDK. I came here and even though I might not post much NO ONE has ever made me feel like an outsider like I wasnt apart of the forum.......no one can MAKE you feel anything really it is up to you to determine how you feel. You are still fresh in your quit emotions might be riding high but sometimes you might need to take a breathe and look at things from a different perspective to see if what is upsetting you is truly worth being upset about. I try not to be too serious about everything...I see horrible things at work people who die young from something or other life is what you make it and take what you want and leave the rest. Peace and hugs  to everyone and everybody.

• Like 6