Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense

bakon

Please list some info for the new people. All have a reason for their avatar and name here. Some have earned nicknames and reasons are lost. We post this every few months but maybe we can keep it current and bumped up.

List some of the names others have given you here like Jimmy the bus driver. Or meatloaf.

Just for fun add to others info too when they aren't saying it all. Like Babbles or Trevor.

• Like 3

Bakon because bacon was already taken for a license plate on my motorcycle

Avatar is a smile but not that yellow one. Just wanted to be not taken seriously because written notes, like our threads, can be easy to misread by adding a tone to the words

Village idiot for same reason. Anything I say should be looked at as an idiots point of view and usually different than others

Nicknames here. Porky and king of the eggs.

• Like 7

my screen name is Babs609 because that's the name I chose for my AOL email back in 1996.  Name is Barb...so I chose Babs (don't really know why)  and 609--contrary to what has been insinuated in the past and also email ads I received from companies....609 is NOT in reference to a sexual position (dirty minds)...rather, it is my area code here in New Jersey.

my picture is me...and it's no secret that I change my avatar quite often....not because I love my picture so much (well..sometimes I do now that I lost 65 lbs...yes..I kinda do like my picture taken...I am sure this excitement will wear off)  but mostly it's because I get bored with the same picture.

I am the original egg because there was a babs and bakon long before the other eggs..and way before we were even labeled as eggs.  Unfortunately...Nancy is the favorite egg...but I am the first..so that makes me special.  :)

Nickname...back seat babs...just because i was caught in the back seat ONCE...once!!  Now I am labeled for life. 

its ok...I like the back seat.....lots of fun back there that the front riders don't get to experience because they are busy watching the road. 

My other nickname given to me by Bakon is Babbles (short for babbles on and on) which  is self explanatory  :)

• Like 9

Tracey ... that's my name

Trevor my name before the sex change and when I cannot be bothered to shave ;)

Spacey because it rhymes with tracey or because of mass inbetween ears

Clone head because one of the mods hijacked me after My avatar cloned bakons

Bad/rotten egg because I smell and am rotten ;) or coyote kidnapped me

Change avatar very often as get bored or to take the mickey or celebrations

• Like 7

As with other things..... I will make it up if you don't post it yourself.... And I have given enough nicknames here.... Babbles Frez Flops evil- Lynn and Trevor are safe.

Elton. Bat Tom fancy pants, smarti pants, dd

• Like 3

Marti, short for Martine which just sounds more exotic and european than I can pull off :)

Smarty rhymes with marti.... although in my head it's because I'm very clever!!

I don't change my avatar that often as I have no idea how to do it, I can only change it when Joe goes stalking through my facebook and picks the pictures that he likes ;)

I heard vicious rumours of harem style of eggs (ladies) via Mr Bakon when I arrived at the boards. I've aways been a free spirit though and I can't be tamed!!  I did meet the egg manager once tho, he got me drunk  :wacko: .

• Like 6

My name is a goal of mine. I used to be a runner.  I'm not at the moment, and may never again but we'll just see about that.  I have some foot/knee/body mechanics to work through so the name is about running without limitations.  If I can get back on the road, those first 8 mins will be welcomed being a non-smoker cuz they always killed me until I got into the groove.

The avatar was taken a few years ago before a race.  Bakonfat tagged me with Bigfoot because of it.  It's true, I have big feet.

• Like 6

Jackie because my name is Cynthia (obviously!) 66 is my year of birth I know how original, havent been given the honour of any special nicknames so Ill just go and sit in the corner and suck my thumb as I often do xx

• Like 5

Nicknames:  Not necessary to rock the quit CindySuckHerThumb. Or should I say LittleJackieSatintheCorner?...sometimes reading all this stuff gets me irritated, but I'm often already irritable, anyway. Like who is Elton? How could Smarty get drunk with egg manager? Why do females except Marti put up with egg reference thing? Why is Bakon such a guy egghead? What's his real life job anyway? I am completely in the dark about Rez and Tracey. Don't understand the Trevor thing. Don't understand Rez or where those two live or are they a couple but on different continents? I get headaches reading it all... When I was a duckling (for about two days) I got called FuzzyHead, and I liked that because that's exactly how this quit feels. I can't wait until 3 to 6 months when I am clear-headed and having normal feelings, and maybe understanding what all this is about ~ Jackie66, good one you for showing your true face and for facing down demon today all on your own. Bakon will someday show his true face when done with being a marble head, maybe. Right now showing the face he had before he was born, I guess...

• Like 2

Oh dear. That's a lot of stuff to address so I will just say a few things.

I not only "put up" with being an egg but I demand that it be known that I was his first.

Why? Because we love bakon

Rez and Tracey. Tracey was an egg. She lives on the island and Rez is in ohio.

They were quit buddies and apparently started talking more than smoking cessation and they "hooked up". When it was time to make the big announcement many were shocked...but not me. I knew they were cookin something and it sure wasn't bacon and eggs.

Marti came to visit the states a couple months ago and met up with bakon in Florida. He got her drunk.

Elton is short for el bandito

That should catch up the newbies

• Like 9

What the heck...

some people scrape the icing off the cupcake cuz it's too rich...

just plain quit talk works for me...GTQ...nope...and so on...

(I think I have been having a bad week. Sorry.)

Thumbs up, not in the mouth, Jackie66. You rocked it today!

• Like 2

Oh dear. That's a lot of stuff to address so I will just say a few things.

I not only "put up" with being an egg but I demand that it be known that I was his first.

Why? Because we love bakon

Rez and Tracey. Tracey was an egg. She lives on the island and Rez is in ohio.

They were quit buddies and apparently started talking more than smoking cessation and they "hooked up". When it was time to make the big announcement many were shocked...but not me. I knew they were cookin something and it sure wasn't bacon and eggs.

Marti came to visit the states a couple months ago and met up with bakon in Florida. He got her drunk.

Elton is short for el bandito

That should catch up the newbies

Okay, okay, Babs, you're a happy egg, I get it. But then, what...(the other?).....wigglers? :huh:

As far as quit talk....that's why we have different forums. Something for everyone. :)

Bingo!  :) It's a diverse community and it's good to have the variety to stay healthy and motivated.  

I've had my days of getting irked at the proportions of non-quit chatter, days when I'm feeling vulnerable and want substance, or when I post something and it is received in a way I didn't intend.  Somedays a NOPE is the best I can do, other days I just stick to a video or two.  Cuz hey, 1) the QT is a forum on the world wide web and 2) it's not all about me, IMAGINE that sh*t!! (classic addict thinking and I need to remind myself of that fact :)).  

Then other days I'm in the mud pit giving it back and laughing with the best of you.  

• Like 6

Oh Babs, didn't mean to offend you or anyone. Apologies, if that was what happened.  Babs, you know I adore your journey ~~~ you coming up on three years, rocking the quit and getting in shape TOO..... It is sooooooooooo awesome, and I mean that.  It's seriously, seriously awesome.

This site always reinforces the basics, so why would I want to go anywhere else? GTQ. nope. Etc.

RunFree, no need to get all preachy, but I hear you. Am I getting booed off the playground? Haha.

• Like 2

I'm mess because it was a simple rhyme for bakon. At home I'm Daisy because I once had a cop turn around on a hwy because he passed me and yes I was speeding ..I turned down a side rode in the fog and he went right on by with his lights flashing...I was taking my dtr. to kindergarten. ... then with my incident pulled over with dtr and girlfriends with their she not my mom signs I am wonderwoman!

• Like 6

Thank you for the kind words!

I wasn't offended at all! Just wanted to clarify the purpose of the different forums. It is a quit smoking site primarily. You can come to the quit train day or night, and there will be someone here. While we wait to give our assistance to those in need ...we have fun. :). That's what makes it so successful. But I know it's sometimes like watching a movie half way into it. Lol you'll catch up.

But truly...no offense taken and I apologize if I came across as if I had.

• Like 2

I'm mess because it was a simple rhyme for bakon. At home I'm Daisy because I once had a cop turn around on a hwy because he passed me and yes I was speeding ..I turned down a side rode in the fog and he went right on by with his lights flashing...I was taking my dtr. to kindergarten. ... then with my incident pulled over with dtr and girlfriends with their she not my mom signs I am wonderwoman!

• Like 3