Does anyone have a nope tattoo?

cpk

i don't have a single tattoo....only because I was always waiting for the right tattoo for me.....the one that would make me fall in love with it.  Never found that love.  I gave up.  I will probably die a virgin. 

• Like 2

I got mine before it was "cool" -- and more like trashy and graceless. Great night involving drinking, hot tubbing, a dare, and picking a standard tattoo design off the wall of a seedy shop in the middle of the night. That's how to break your virginity, Babs, - go for it!

i live a boring life...hahaha.

Truth be told....I came from a time when only biker chicks and bad girls had tattoos....of course...that's not true now...but I still have that in my head.  (no offense to biker chicks and bad girls)

cpk..your experience has "bad girl" written all over it

Seems like everyone is "inked" ..it's not original anymore...so now I figured being a clean canvas is pretty cool and original..lol

• Like 2

i don't have a single tattoo....only because I was always waiting for the right tattoo for me.....the one that would make me fall in love with it.  Never found that love.  I gave up.  I will probably die a virgin. 

I was the same babs. Looked for over 5 years for the "right" one. Finally, I designed my own, drew it up and went to the best parlor in town. It's all about putting something you really really love on you for life....in most cases, "for life".

• Like 1

I was the same babs. Looked for over 5 years for the "right" one. Finally, I designed my own, drew it up and went to the best parlor in town. It's all about putting something you really really love on you for life....in most cases, "for life".

i so agree!!

i live a boring life...hahaha.

Truth be told....I came from a time when only biker chicks and bad girls had tattoos....of course...that's not true now...but I still have that in my head.  (no offense to biker chicks and bad girls)

cpk..your experience has "bad girl" written all over it

Seems like everyone is "inked" ..it's not original anymore...so now I figured being a clean canvas is pretty cool and original..lol

I was newly married, and it was my husband who got me drunk and naked in a hot tub and dared me to get tatted! (Because he was too much of a wuss he didn't get one with me.)

The old classic designs were lovely. There was even a show of old tat designs in Philly a couple years ago, at that maritime museum. I love my classic design...never regretted it for a second.

i like the idea of designing my own...my middle name is Rose so I always wanted one of them and the infinity sign-but everyone seems to have that so mine would be with the rose in there somewhere...a small, tasteful tattoo maybe on my ankle or my shoulder

i like the idea of designing my own...my middle name is Rose so I always wanted one of them and the infinity sign-but everyone seems to have that so mine would be with the rose in there somewhere...a small, tasteful tattoo maybe on my ankle or my shoulder

infinity_hearts_and_roses_by_rockgem-d4v

See, now that sounds lovely. I'm not pushing tattoos...but what you describe sounds very feminine.

Mine were redone as cover ups mostly. Had a recolor once. A rose in fact. Cover up ex name same time. Now whe thing is covered with bike scene. I always pick own design. Mix and arch pictures and they draw it up

Armed. Best in town? Was moose in penn hills. Then was one in Brentwood. Now bethel has best. It's all opinion anyways.

Got one at every duty station. Way before cool.

Babs a good one would be my avatar and name if your really an egg. Nancy has it on her chest

• Like 2

Armed. Best in town? Was moose in penn hills. Then was one in Brentwood. Now bethel has best. It's all opinion anyways.

Accents in Ink in Castle Shannon. At the time (13 years ago), they had the best tattoo artist around. He actually did celebrities in L.A.. But you're right, it's all subjective.