Does anyone have a nope tattoo?

cpk

No, but the thought crossed my mind of getting a tiny GTQ tat on the side of my middle finger on my right hand.  Then I came to my senses.  

Haha. After posting this totally came to my senses!!!

TOTALLY COOL, NANCY. LOVE IT.   So much better than tattoo idea. Had a bit of March Madness there... :rolleyes:

On the inside it says...Not One Puff Ever and One Puff Away from a Pack a Day

• Like 3

I think for me, "Death travels in a Pack..."

Have been noticing how weird it is...when that fleeting thought arrives unexpectedly...it's never, never, never, "I wish I had a whole pack of smokes"... it's always about just one. Right there it's the addict talking, or lying.

Maybe another would be, "There's no such thing as one..."

Love the bracelet idea. Thanks for sharing! :wub:

• Like 1

last tat i got is decades old

maybe time for new one

but think "Yes" instead of "Nope"

Yes for

Y- You bet I

E - Escaped

S - Smoking hell, forever

Or, maybe on a bracelet.  getting a tat hurts...

• Like 1

this is off topic..but reminds me of when I was in nursing school.  I had an elderly patient who had "He" tattooed on his penis...at least that's what I thought it said.  Until I gave him a bed bath and realized that at one time..it said  "Hi there" 

• Like 3

this is off topic..but reminds me of when I was in nursing school.  I had an elderly patient who had "He" tattooed on his penis...at least that's what I thought it said.  Until I gave him a bed bath and realized that at one time..it said  "Hi there" 

Naughty nurse, telling stories... My sister (was R.N.) did same... You nurses have seen in all. But I'm whoop laughing!!!! Are you SURE IT SAID HI THERE!!! :lol:

• Like 1