Spring Options

Nicole Diver

I've always mostly been unscented.  The smell of overpowering perfume and talc, etc has been so overwhelming to me that I avoid it.  Occasionally, I use a mildly scented lotion because I use lotion every day after every shower and need a little variety. 

What are men attracted too??? A powerful flower, a subtle pleasant scent, or Eau Natural???  (Body odor/smelly "no shower today" smell is not attractive to anyone - for the record. :) 

• Like 1

Scent of Carrots

1) Eat carrots:

2) Don't wash hands

Voila!

Seriously, I like perfumes

with ylang ylang (is that

how it's spelled?) but it's

heavy - so vanilla for

spring? Hell, I don't know...

my nose just came back!

• Like 1

For the home I've become obsessed with fresh linen or cotton scents.

For the washing I like the flowers, I am currently sporting a blueberry and jasmine fabric softener...everyone sniffs them all in the aisle's before they buy right?  I sometimes get funny looks but what if you didn't like it!

Bathrooms I'm lemon scents apart from my bathroom is ocean breeze cause it was a pretty blue.

I'm on angel, ghost and j'dor perfumes and swop and change depending on my mood. ALso have two day perfumes but can't remember what they are lol.

I have a bunch of different scented candles.

I have scent issues..... But in my defense my house does often smell of stale smoke so I desperate try and air through and replace the smell

• Like 4

I have scent issues..... But in my defense my house does often smell of stale smoke so I desperate try and air through and replace the smell

If you can handle the scent of clove, consider diffusing "Thieves" essential oil into your home.  Thieves is the name of Young Living oils blend but other companies have other names.  Basically it's a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus and rosemary (mostly clove and lemon).  I always make my own blends, it's super easy and much less expensive.  It will help knock down the stench and it cleans the air.  Certainly not a Springtime scent, but it helps with certain things.

• Like 3

For the home I've become obsessed with fresh linen or cotton scents.

For the washing I like the flowers, I am currently sporting a blueberry and jasmine fabric softener...everyone sniffs them all in the aisle's before they buy right?  I sometimes get funny looks but what if you didn't like it!

Bathrooms I'm lemon scents apart from my bathroom is ocean breeze cause it was a pretty blue.

I'm on angel, ghost and j'dor perfumes and swop and change depending on my mood. ALso have two day perfumes but can't remember what they are lol.

I have a bunch of different scented candles.

Everyone should be sniffing the products in the aisle, yes, of course! I sniff everything...doubly more now that I can actually smell! :)

thanks i thought maybe it was you haha

Haha, I don't think I have any special nicknames. Keeps it simple.

Last time I traveled for work, the bed at the hotel smelled sooo clean. Still remember that wistfully. And I wash with tide, gain fabric softener, flings, and dryer sheets. So you would think my sheets would smell as nice.