Easter hunting! Bakon and Bandit... anyone else?

Evelyn

I've been thinking of a not-ususal-way to celebrate Easter this year. How about we leave the eggs, they rather come out, start rotting or you paint them but I don't want to offense the eggheds in this place!
Let's do a duck hunt. Bakon as Duck, Wonderful I already picture it. He can leave traces by leaving candy, if he doesn't already ate them.
We don't usea shotgun no that's way to easy, Bow and arrow. Any more volunteers to be a Duck? Mister Bandit maybe? 
We can be the Robin Hoods of this time. Because never forget... those ducklings are really, and I mean really bad, bad chicks!

Any more volunteers to be duckchick, sign below. If not we áll have 2 targets. Leave those cracky eggs, the flowers that come up too early or too late. There will be Duck on the menu!

• Like 1

But I guess your in Babs? If you arrange the bows, I'll start making arrows... messy loosy job that has to be done. But hey if I want catch some duck we need the good stuff. 

I am in!  I will arrange the bows..gonna take some teamwork to get these ducks...they are crafty

• Like 1

Where's all the peeps.... who love a little duck hunt?

Yo, the Easter fun is over here...

babs now I know why bakon doesn't reply catchy he's afraid to end up like a fried stuffed duck!

• Like 1

Bumble butt is the duck

Called me a meathead or lacking character thing in other thread.

Awh, don't get your nose all out of joint.

Oh, wait a minute, you don't have a nose!

so that means you're good.  Not a duck.

Me either. I'm just a chick. :paratrooper_girl:

• Like 1