Sandar has 8 months WHEEHAA!

Evelyn

Goodness Sandy I remember talking to you when you were going in, such a powerful mindset that I just knew you had it nailed. Actually remember thinking, dunno why I'm talking to this lady, she has more of a clue than I do!! haha.

So it makes each celebration special, to see you hit these milestones as you were always destined to do! You inspire me to try harder, you're a very special lady.

Much love. x

• Like 2

Sandar way to go I remember when we were just starting together - well you started a little before me but I can't believe how fast it went by - 

Congrats on 8 amazing months - keep blazing that path for me to follow.

• Like 2

Goodness Sandy I remember talking to you when you were going in, such a powerful mindset that I just knew you had it nailed. Actually remember thinking, dunno why I'm talking to this lady, she has more of a clue than I do!! haha.

So it makes each celebration special, to see you hit these milestones as you were always destined to do! You inspire me to try harder, you're a very special lady.

Much love. x

Oh sweet Marti, I could never have come this far without your guidance. I was so apprehensive to take that first step. You helped me take that step and now there's no turning back, ever!  :)

Sandy, so very happy for you.  You had a bumpy start, but are now having a wonderful quit!  You made up your mind and you got it done.  Thanks for the inspiration you provide!

Great-work.jpg?1251822120

Oh bumpy start is an understatement, lol. But thanks to you and others that I've followed, here I am today, still smoke-free and loving it!  

I believed you when you said "it will get better".   Thanks Nancy!

• Like 1

Sandar way to go I remember when we were just starting together - well you started a little before me but I can't believe how fast it went by - 

Congrats on 8 amazing months - keep blazing that path for me to follow.

These 8 months have flown, haven't they?  And to be honest, I forgot that today was my 8 month anniversary.

It's so great to be smoke-free :)

:wub: I dream of being where you are right here, right now. Congratulations! :wub: 

It's so inspiring to follow others who have established strong quits. It means EVERYTHING.

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1