Evelyn lets Celebrate your 3 months, even thought your ticker is a wee bit wacky!

JackiMac

Fantastic achievement, 3 months, 90 days not sure how many hours and minutes, but at the end of it all you've reached 3 months, you've committed to your quit and its wonderul, congratulations xx  (give your ticker a kick!) xx

• Like 5

People I got emotional... 10 years of patching, smoking, chewing and repeating this circle; I put it to an end 3 mnths ago. Ripped off the patch, smoked 3 and prayed, faced my fears with lots of sugar and pulled through. Today was tricky, after church my friend and her friend wanted to smoke a cigarette, but she felt bad for me. I replied 'don't mind me just smoke, but pass me cup of coffee as replacement  ;) '
So I passed me 3 months test, I honestly felt like 'oh now I'm not nicely smoking with them' but I kicked nicodemon's ass and stick with NOPE!

I amazed myself, I succeeded in something, so I feel for the first time in my life. And being smokefree is lovely. <3

Got lobsterred in the sun, on one side :P but Like you said Ava. I did something no one thought I could ever accomplish, what I thought I could accomplish  :wub:

Thanks people for believing in me

• Like 9

I amazed myself, I succeeded in something, so I feel for the first time in my life. 

BEST feeling ever!!!   I am so happy that you have this.  Maybe the feeling of achieving goals can be your replacement "healthy addiction".  Keep reaching and you will have it, whatever that may be.  Congrats on your 3 Months of living clean.   And you're right....YOU ARE AMAZING :)

• Like 1

I wanna be able to say in 9 months I'm on the senior deck. That I've beat the crap outta any kind of nicotine. Patches, gum it's all keeping you in withdrawl and I'm sometimes having a mental craving but I kick those out by sticking with NOPE.

• Like 4