Hi everyone

Joy

I'm ok right now.. Are people on the board using nrt.. Ian. And didn't know if this was for people that quit cold turkey. I'm using my phone so still have trouble navigating .. I'm not sure if everyone can see this or not so they'll know I'm not ignoring anyone. If keeping me occupied trying to figure it out.. I think it's harder by phone!!!

• Like 1

Hi Joy... no... I can't read your posts.

Ha...just joking... how would i post on it if I could not see it???

Anyways.... welcome and congrats.  Quitting smoking is very hard and it sucks biggins... but hold on tight ... .the payoff is amazing and much worth the work that you are about to put in.

Be ready for shitty times... cause they will happen.  How will you cope now that you don't smoke anymore.  How will you get through the shittiness without a smoke?  Make a plan and stick to it.  Write it down if you have to.

I quit using Nico gum... so no... we are not a cold turkey only site.  We all agree... do what you got to... just don't smoke.

Stay close and keep on keepin on.

I asked the same question!  And was relieved to know it wasn't an exclusive club :).  I wore the patch for my first 9/10 days, then decided to just get it over with per say and went cold turkey.  Whatever works for you to achieve the goal of being a non-smoker.

Joy welcome aboard, sorry I am late on this  - I had a very unusual MIA weekend and am now just catching up. This is an amazing family - I am 100% sure I would not have gotten through my quit so easily without them.  Post as much as you want - reach out for encouragement and help, and stay quit! Good Luck and remember NOPE!!

Joy welcome aboard, sorry I am late on this  - I had a very unusual MIA weekend and am now just catching up. This is an amazing family - I am 100% sure I would not have gotten through my quit so easily without them.  Post as much as you want - reach out for encouragement and help, and stay quit! Good Luck and remember NOPE!!

unusual MIA?

• 2 weeks later...