Hi everyone

Joy

Welcome Joy & Congrats on Quitting  :)  Many of us here could not even quit for a day, but once we were here and had the support of one another everything was possible.  Tell us a bit about you and your decision to quit.  How are you taking your first day?  There is a lot to read on the QT, don't forget to view the celebrations forum and the Social forum is a great place to hang out when you just need some distractions.  

Hi Joy and Welcome on board the QT congratulations on making the best decision ever, read and educate yourself as much as you can, your starting on a wonderful journey and I am so looking forward to sharing it with you xx

Hi Joy, Welcome to this little safe haven for quitters :)  How you feeling, are there any points you're finding hard than others...you will have a wealth of tips in no time if you want to ask. Or vent, or b excited that it's finally happening...all are good. Great decision by the way, best one you will ever make for yourself!

x

• Like 1

Welcome Joy!  Congrats on a great decision.  We have all been exactly where you are, and are here to help in any way that we can.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  Tell us a little about yourself.

You might have a bit of work to do in getting free of this horrible addiction, or it may be super easy for you as it has been for some.  (I was somewhere in the middle, I expected h*ll on earth, so when it wasn't that bad, I was pleasantly surprised.)   Regardless, your life will change in so many positive ways now.  I am excited for you :girl_pinkglassesf:

• Like 1

Welcome Joy!  Yay, good for you.  Post often, ask often, read often and we will do our best to support you on your life changing decision.  When I first got here, I read the Quit Smoking Discussions thread and it helped.  The videos are great too.  Get yourself a ticker for your signature line so you can watch your progress; you can find the tab at the top of the page.  The daily NOPE pledge is a bit of a staple for many of us.  It just sets the course of the day.

Find yourself a comfy spot and settle in.  Let us know if you need anything :).