3/20 International Day of Happiness

babs609

Today is International Day of Happiness!

The United Nations proclaimed March 20th as the International Day of Happiness with the intention of creating a happier and more fulfilled world. The idea was inspired by the country of Bhutan. They created Gross National Happiness and use it instead of the Gross National Product. In others words, the citizens of Bhutan believe that happiness and wellbeing should be placed ahead of money and stuff. Can you believe that! Awesome! Go Bhutan!!

Join International Day of Happiness on March 20th and share something that makes you smile and brings you joy. It could be a photo, a joke, a kind word, or an inspirational quote.

It doesn’t matter what it is, all that is important is that you spread some goodness on March 2oth. Participate and BE HAPPY!

International-day-of-Happiness.jpg

• Like 4

Super cute grandbaby Babs :)  I heard the international happiness day and thought it was to do with the spring equinox! How fab a country did that. 

Perhaps I should have posted a pic of my babies and of course they make me smile and sweat, smile more haha. 

But this review on my bewitching faceook page of a card reading I did in January shows me how far I have come and has made me smile and feel deep happiness. The cards were a quit treat too!!

Alison Scott:

Martine, you, I feel, have a real gift. The reading and way you laid it out is so spot on it has literally given me goosebumps. I shall take this all on board, and have to say when you said, very near future for another positive change, again, absolutely bang on. It was positive and now really does feel like i shall lighten up on achieving major goals and just focus my energy on nurturing the buds of growth that are there. Thank you so much Martine, this really has helped me enormously. Much love and blessings to you and your guides. Thank you. Ali xx

Of course the song happy makes me happy too...but I just don't dare haha. 

x

• Like 4

Did you know smoking has been fully banned in Bhutan?  First country in

the world...where it is illegal to possess, buy, or sell cigarettes.

I'm sure this doesn't guarantee that Bhutan is 100%  smoke free,

but the people there want to try protect their children, especially.

• Like 4