Slow Crawl

cpk

It felt like it took ten years to get from

4 weeks to 6 weeks. That's just plain

weird.

Even though it was tough, you did it! You DID get to week 6! Congratulations to you.  :yu: And remember, February and March are difficult months for most of us. This winter has been really rough and the short days are depressing. Now that we have Daylight Savings and the weather is moderating, I bet your days will seem to fly by faster. But whether they do or not, you're rocking this quit so just keep doing what you are doing. Hooray for CPK!!!

• Like 1

Even though it was tough, you did it! You DID get to week 6! Congratulations to you.  :yu: And remember, February and March are difficult months for most of us. This winter has been really rough and the short days are depressing. Now that we have Daylight Savings and the weather is moderating, I bet your days will seem to fly by faster. But whether they do or not, you're rocking this quit so just keep doing what you are doing. Hooray for CPK!!!

Thank you, Chrysalis. That's sweet.

It's like when you are waiting for the kettle or pot to boil it seems to take forever!

I remember the time going slow I even made a thread about it myself once, but once you find your groove, time really does speed up and before you know it those monthly celebrations come flooding in

each day, each week is a massive achievement and celebration all in its own category, in the beginning whilst you are still finding the new you

Try not to under estimate how far and what you have achieved to date, you might not feel so great but what you have done is fantastic, inspiring and maybe life changing, in 6 weeks you have done amazing things x

• Like 2

Today followed Ava's advice and thought "I am now a nonsmoker" instead of thinking

about the time I am adding up since I've quit, and it really helped. It brought mental relief.

Dudes can made time fly by or make time crawl...depends, doesn't it?

Read other threads in pinned sections...others said sleep, clean, exercise, keep busy.

Counting the days, weeks, months...can be a torture...like watching the clock at work.

All good advice here but Ava gets star for the best advice for me today.  Thanks, all.

I thought your ant the man part. Get you out of that farm land.

Stop writing messages in French, and use American english, palez..I can

barely think straight now as it is what does this message mean i don't

live on a farm am a townie

Of course Ava - and all the other QT chicks rock !! We are all awesome - including you CP :-) And Yep - the days can drag but soon you won't even notice how long it has been - you will just be revealing in your wonderful smoke free life :-)

• Like 1