Cilia

cpk

Oh Cilia, Cilia, please come back

I miss your little hands.

To those who have gone through a couple of allergy seasons smoke free, does it get better? Any advice? Guess I'll

be switching from steam heat vaporizor to cool mist, because my bronchial tubes/chest are not feeling good.

Newbies, stay with me. We don't want ANY MORE DAMAGE, RIGHT???

• Like 1

Time CRAWLS when you quit smoking.  I swear this is the longest and most drawn out 4-5 months ever!!!  Prior to quitting my calender pages were flipping past like those animated cartoon books.  But, that's probably a very good thing because time seemed to be going too fast any way.  I'm 32 and I don't want my thirties to happen without me knowing!!!  

Also, I did not get bronchitis this winter.  Every winter when I smoke, I get it.  This year, nope.  And past years where I wasn't smoking - no bronchitis.  One year, as a smoker, my bronchitis turned into pneumonia.  Yuck.  

The evidence is crystal clear.

• Like 1

I just read a thread by someone who relapsed. What stuck out was the relapser said, "My poor lungs..."

This was a really good comment because it was so graphic.

Maybe instead of relapse, it should be called self-harming-by-setting-lungs-on-fire.

What's so romantic about that romancing? Ugh.

Also, relapser said she DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE...when coming up against a crisis.

I don't have a plan except to right away stomp on any thoughts of smoking as the answer to anything. Am also GRATEFUL

my lungs still hurt a little because I can't deny that they are in healing mode, so in a crisis, do something else,

anything else BUT LEAVE THE POOR LUNGS ALONE.