horses don't smoke

cpk

awake? sleep talking?

i'm too young for old pharte jokes...

still a newbie

just whining and catching breath

you were right about sun, then storms                                        up/down                   agony/euphoria

stench of cigarettes and selfish addicts and quit meter telling me how many unsmoked keeping me in nonsmoking mode 

thanks for looking    star for you

out for ass is called a fart

i'm not sure what that means ~ out FOR ass???...>>>...i'm feeling really depressed and unfun, the worst

since quitting, nothing physical, that's going great but now the head trips

are starting which is pissing me off did ranch work for 6 1/2 hours this

weekend and did nothing for my lousy mood just gonna go to sleep

hate this shiz (right word? picked up from smarty) also embarrassed

myself on other thread...oh well, so what, no stench, all perfumy on outside

but maybe mental farting becoming a problem....

• Like 1

CPK you're doing just fine....what you are feeling is normal! Going to bed means tomorrow is a new day....a better day. Been there recently! You can't embarrass yourself on this site so don't worry! Your honesty is refreshing & fun AND you are doing great! Xx

• Like 1

feeding stallion without him stepping on my toes, or eating my hair,

throwing hay at arabian mares but they're bickering over dibs on beet pulp bowls and so on

yeah, maybe right about horny but not permanent fix just temporary

what i need is this smoking monkey off my back and to be able to do anything

like play with horses or cowboys without stupid thoughts about flaming turd

AM NOT HERE TO PROVIDE EQUINE FODDER FOR BAKON AMUSEMENT

COWBOYS ETC. WHEN AM FEELING MORE FRISKY MAY THROW

OUT HOGS IN DAYTONA stuff for amusement of all

CAPS????                   Sign of repressed urges trying to be volcanoes 

need to sleep

Did ranch work like what? Cooking and cleaning? That's no fun. Go ride a cowboy and fix that mood. It's not smoking got you bummed. It's called horny and need fixed up.

see somewhere on thread for not so hapi reply i am no hash slinger

Did ranch work like what? Cooking and cleaning? That's no fun. Go ride a cowboy and fix that mood. It's not smoking got you bummed. It's called horny and need fixed up.

see answer somewhere on this freaking thread

So just a cleaner? Did you ever check out my starting now thread? We all go through different phases. Part of it. I used to go ride and just yell at the wind. All good

i see ~ this is how they do in army poke stick at weakness ~ yes i read your looooooooooooooooooooooooog blog story ~ speed read ~ only

good parts i like description of you with smoke hanging from lip and one eye closed while fixing hog very .....manly......killing

self while looking sexy ~ my brother (ex-Marine) told me quit tobacco with weed and wheat grass juice ~ wtf everyone has answers yelling at wind not my

thing okay deadly habit very addictive find other ways for dopamine and serotonin needs, i get it ~~~ but truly bakon your best advice is

one nope at a time like i think one stone at a time to build pyramid ~~~ done whining on this site ~~~ and what's with guys howling at

wind? ~~~ maybe manly way to quit? hmmm   most amusing...got a smile out of me tonight ~ star for you

• Like 1

NOPE works. Crabby and mean....your fine. Or at least as normal as the rest of the tards here. I would grab the hard part and own it not let it twist me around. Yeah this sucks but I ain't givin in now. Too far to start all over Piss on it and walk away now you decide how to feel. Still will be tence but on your own terms. Like pushing though on a run. Sucks but got to keep moving.

Anyways your attitude is pretty good. Think you will be fine. Chin up

• Like 2

NOPE works. Crabby and mean....your fine. Or at least as normal as the rest of the tards here. I would grab the hard part and own it not let it twist me around. Yeah this sucks but I ain't givin in now. Too far to start all over Piss on it and walk away now you decide how to feel. Still will be tence but on your own terms. Like pushing though on a run. Sucks but got to keep moving.

"grab the hard part and own it"..............................that works for me.............................thanks..................today lungs hurt from sucking in hay dust so guess my cilia aren't yet up to par.......have to stop worrying about the pull of the habit...............worry instead about the damage done to my body.................... want as much as my body back as i can get......................then want ALL of my mind and willpower back to use on things way more enjoyable................................what your "starting now" thread shows is there's a time limit on "this sucks" ................my favorite part you wrote about was how all the things you did got free of smoking pull, just regular chores and tasks...........they all came back to you smoke free...............so i am waiting on that...............that's what i want....................thanks

• Like 1

I love this. Got on Doc Martins. Will be

stomping out all smoking pulls today,

like St. Pat stomped on all snakes.

Seriously love this advice. Village

idiot dares to be wise. Nice work.

• Like 1

I love this. Got on Doc Martins. Will be

stomping out all smoking pulls today,

like St. Pat stomped on all snakes.

Seriously love this advice. Village

idiot dares to be wise. Nice work.