just checking in......

still quit.  Tomorrow I will be on day 5.

And I have a very busy weekend starting tomorrow at 3 so I might not be here tomorrow or this weekend.  But know, I will still be quit when I get back.  Just don't want y'all thinking I disappeared again. 

Have a good weekend y'all !!! 

• Like 9

Yeah, thanks y'all.

I may not be gone that long anyways. Being excited about my plans seems to trigger major craves. Which kinda sucks but it's ok. it just means that the next time I get excited, the crave will be less.

I'm not giving in. So I reckon I'll be back for some reading and maybe, MAYBE, a little support. But I kinda want to do this on my own.

I promise. I'm not going to smoke. I'm going to WIN this battle this time.

One puff away from a pack a day.....or in my case, 2 packs a day. and that's just plain silly.

• Like 3

I think any major emotion is a trigger at the start - after all, smoking was the one size that fit all. But that part does subside pretty quickly, so don't worry about it sucking for the long term, you'll be over that before you know it.

Also, please realize, you ARE doing this on your own, like it or not. We're all in your corner, but no one can carry you. Everything you do here is you and you alone. Don't ever let pride goeth before your fall, lizard brains are good at tricking people that way. 

• Like 2

I think any major emotion is a trigger at the start - after all, smoking was the one size that fit all. But that part does subside pretty quickly, so don't worry about it sucking for the long term, you'll be over that before you know it.

Also, please realize, you ARE doing this on your own, like it or not. We're all in your corner, but no one can carry you. Everything you do here is you and you alone. Don't ever let pride goeth before your fall, lizard brains are good at tricking people that way. 

sage wisdom, here