chicks or sticks

bakon

not going to get quite as far south as what you are (IRC you live near Miami?)...in about 3 weeks I will be in Fort Lauderdale ..keep the temps up and bad weather away for me  ;)

-5   :)   you know, you Sticks could have had me on your team, I would have helped you but.The Chicks apologized with a trip to paradise.

Posted Today, 07:40 AM
Colleen, on 04 Oct 2014 - 6:14 PM, said:
I am sorry...Assumed you knew?  We do it every so often, so they'll continue to play.  We are just human, hope you can forgive.

We are SO sorry and will be sure to notify you next time we indulge The Sticks.
As a token of our undying Love and Affection,
please accept this all expense paid trip to The Seychelles.
Your Limousine is ready to take you to your Private Jet
at your convenience.
Love,
The Chicks

Thank you Chicks,
thank you for your sincere apology
and
Thank You for the Trip.
You have been very indulgent.
Thank you.
Love,
S

again...

you -1

me-2

shes delusional .....I have A LOT of women around me to qualify me as an expert....

any sincere apology only comes from a man....women are never wrong, so have nothing to apologize about   ;)

• Like 1