chicks or sticks

bakon

I have killed 4 poor wee things today .. ?

But then 

I caught 3 babies this morn and have fed and watered them  now just set them free in the woods with the rest.. 

They are tiny ... bless take it mummy is a gonner..?

20180827_194418.jpg

Edited by Wee fluffy me
4 wee souls
  • Like 1

5 ... You know me, I'm like a big kid with this sort of stuff, in the footsteps of giants.

You can curse if you want, just needs to be your turn sometime soon. You must have driven part of the Melbourne track, that's a road course right?

And rather than big kid, it was kind of like a small kid this time, I needed cushions (kind of ;) ) so that my 1.73m frame could reach the pedals in the F4 car.

• Haha 1

6 ... course i've driven the albert park course, well parts of it.... When the Sydney Swans were South Melbourne that's where their footy ground was, Lakeside Oval.... also where I played bsketball as a kid and where I saw my first ever game of baseball... have had hot laps at Calder Park, have driven part of the old Adelaide circuit and have done laps at Phillip Island (where the motoGP is).... I have V8 hotlaps at mount Panorama on the bucket list..

• Like 1

6 ... was that thought accompanied with an evil mwahahaha.... Hey @G67 have you ever done hot laps? ... and did you bust a gut laughing at Sslip needing a cushion to reach the pedals (so in my mind I visualise blocks taped to the souls of your shoes to reach the pedals).

• Haha 1