chicks or sticks

bakon

Hey Joe! We are all ready here. How about you? You have the grands all ready?

Ready, but not as many of the girls/granddaughters coming as normal..... Kristin (youngest) has to work to close (mngr of Jimboree) and lives 2 hrs away, so she can't make it..and the oldest ( Kelli) is due with her 3rd little one on July 25th but is high risk, and Dr. Says no traveling..(also about 2 hrs away)... Daughter #3 ...Jodi, is a "4th" baby...so we tend to over celebrate her birthday..( her and her husband will be here)..lol..then Jenni and her 4 girls will be here....also my brother said he will make it ....his first grandchild was born this morning......a girl...lol...we generally get a nice crowd to watch the fireworks. My house is literally right behind the park where they set them off...you can see in some of my pics that I have a wide open back yard...perfect for a bonfire,a bunch of coolers, and lawn chairs. :)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up