chicks or sticks

bakon

Sorry silly. Joe got the win. Two today. Back to work for me.

Have a nice peaceful day and wish my sorry steelers some luck. Everyone thinks they will win but I think they will struggle all year

• Like 2

Sally 06 gt stick with 11000 miles. Original owners. Rarely wet. Legend lime green with 18 inch bullet style chrome wheels stock. 1 of 93 made that way. Leather black interior and roush exhaust. Legend lime registry number. Only 1500 gt that year in LL

O

Stored in winters. But not used much this year at all. Wa to be daily driver but got lucky on free beater first winter. Held my truck extra long to get her little SUV following winter when ford didn't take gov money and offered employee price to everyone. So mrs go two new cars in three years. Truck went 12 and now I got new one

hm...I thought 06 was the only year for LL..could be 05 though also..new body style that year, so new color makes sense...

when we got new car in 08..if mustang would have had LL she would have got that...so instead she got the Chevy Cobalt....go figure

• Like 1

We went for fusion and ended up with Sally. Wife's suprise for 40 birthday. Even ha salesmen in on it. She went out to test drive both. Told salesman blue fusion. But called him later an switched it. Credit union was on me so she didn't see paperwork. Pick it up two days later and she cried when she got it. Wanted it but was 5k more and didn't want to fuss.

just googled it...05/06...

I remember the "slime green" (real name lime gold) from the 60's and hated it/...thought it was ugly..LL is the same color, but with the new BC/CC paints it looks awesome!

great suprise!..would you have a few words with my wife...I have a birthday in July...lol

by the way..I like the one that says something about "500KR" in the stripe along the bottom ;) :P

Was to be daily driver till we figured out how rare it was an what we had.

Anyways check out legend lime registry. Use same name there for picture my ck number like 720's I think.