chicks or sticks

bakon

I will apologize next time I see her and tell her to stop eating that crap.   :P

do you see on the board at the top where SOS is ?  can you see the headline ?   "'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

Smut...

I lost my appetite catching up on the score - to me Pizza Take out is fast food and the only thing I would consider putting in my body as far as that stuff goes.

I would have to be stranded somewhere for a few days before I ate MCD's it's just not the same as an every couple of year fix at White Castle! (At least those you can taste a week after you eat them)  DD you know what I mean

• Like 2

-16 Doll pleas take some screen shots of that sos at the top

I think what you see ,Sally...is:

"'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

thats just showing that Action was the last person (and now DD) to respond to that particular topic..

• Like 2