Don't Blame The Quit!

cpk

The poor Quit...it has to bear the weight of everything that isn't

quite right in my life. Today...five weeks Quit...I realize I need

to sort things out. Maybe I've been tired because I need

more oxygen and fresh air exercise. Maybe I'm tense

because new career goals are challenging. And so on.

The Quit is rolling along just fine, thank you, and it's

navigating all the bumps in the road. I can just follow

the Quit's good example.

• Like 6

the Quit's good example.

One of the greatest things I got from my quit was confidence.  I can do whatever I want... I just got to do it.  You want to change up game and get a new job... do it.  You quit smoking.. you are badass.  

Enjoy your new life.

• Like 2

One of the greatest things I got from my quit was confidence.  I can do whatever I want... I just got to do it.  You want to change up game and get a new job... do it.  You quit smoking.. you are badass.  

Enjoy your new life.

SO TRUE!!! 

• Like 1

Enjoy your new life.

Nice. Thanks. Confidence is the reward for exercising competence.

• Like 1

great post and you are learning quite quickly and moving along very nicely, yep its time for a spring clean in life and the quit is a great spring board

cpk you are rocking it :)

Spring Clean! Loving that idea...so exciting to put new goals in place. Thanks.

• Like 2

Tempting to join it altogether isn't it.  It actually helped me at times to remember non smokers had bad days, bad times! Sounds so obvious but not always.

The quit is healthy and mindful. It is pure and something to be both proud abd respectful of...but the quit is also part of you, so you are all those things too. You are doing amazing, time enough to fix the rest of life. Make sure you don't push yourself too hard :)

• Like 2

the Quit's good example.

Glad to hear the quit is rolling along just fine. it's normal to be tensed. Five weeks is an amazing accomplishment, congratulations!

P.S: In case cravings hit you, imagine the pain and anger it might cause if you ever go back to smoking, ruining the hard-earned "balance" and the right mind set. The thought of that should keep you from even thinking of ever going back again :D

• Like 1

Glad to hear the quit is rolling along just fine. it's normal to be tensed. Five weeks is an amazing accomplishment, congratulations!

P.S: In case cravings hit you, imagine the pain and anger it might cause if you ever go back to smoking, ruining the hard-earned "balance" and the right mind set. The thought of that should keep you from even thinking of ever going back again :D

Thanks for this. I would rather have someone shoot me in the head then go back to smoking. I'd choose a fast death over a long suicide. I am just

saying that not EVERYTHING in my life is about quitting smoking.

• Like 1