Jess!! 5 months!!

Devil Doll

Aww my lovely Jess, I am so very proud and happy to celebrate with you. I hope you are hugely proud of yourself and planning the most wonderful treat which you utterly deserve!!

Fantastic five!!!

Have a fabulous day and I am sending a virtual hi five.

Much love.

x

• Like 1

yea girl!!!  5 months ago...you wrote to me on the Facebook Quit Train scared, panicked, unsure of yourself, and desperately seeking support.  I knew straight away...you wanted this quit.  Badly. 

And here you are.....5 months later.  I knew we would be celebrating with you.  No doubt!

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

You have fought tooth and nail for the last two and it makes me so proud to say Congratulations Jess!!!! Five months is awesome!

Thanks sweetie don't think it would have been possible without you! ((Hugs))
  • Like 1

Aww my lovely Jess, I am so very proud and happy to celebrate with you. I hope you are hugely proud of yourself and planning the most wonderful treat which you utterly deserve!!

Fantastic five!!!

Have a fabulous day and I am sending a virtual hi five.

Much love.

Thanks Marti..you are an inspiration and it is my pleasure to be celebrating with you.You are the strong lovely lady..look at you..ONE YEAR..Lido deck! Plus you are pushing through the troubles at home and continue to be a serious sense of support on QT. I wish we could change our moms into what we desire/ need but it just isn't going to happen...we can't choose our family but most certainly can our friends! I hope you can see just a glimpse of the lovely smart lol that we all see and adore! My first glass on wine is cheers to you dear! Xx

x

yea girl!!!  5 months ago...you wrote to me on the Facebook Quit Train scared, panicked, unsure of yourself, and desperately seeking support.  I knew straight away...you wanted this quit.  Badly. 

And here you are.....5 months later.  I knew we would be celebrating with you.  No doubt!

Congratulations!!![/quote Thanks for all your support babs..you are right that day that moment I committed to my quit and freaked a bit when I couldn't sign up...O owe this quit to QT and all of you...

mess your awesome   how far are you from Sturgis Michigan?

mess your awesome   how far are you from Sturgis Michigan?

Lmao bakon..I didn't know there was a Sturgis Michigan! Now if you are asking how far I am from Sturgis SD..about 700 miles. Went thete several years ago with my husband and a group of us. I had so much fun..it was something everyone should do at least once.It also provides many stories for your thread on things one has done...lol

Michigan is across the Lake from WI..jeez bakon look at a map :-) There is a ferry that goes from Michigan across lake to Milwaukee. If you go to Milwaukee stop at the Harley museum. I'm about 4 hrs NW

• Like 1

We are going through Wisconsin on our trip in July. Sat morning about 90 mph probably so I don't have to smell all you cheese heads.  But there is a Sturgis Michigan. Going to do Sturgis to Sturgis in 16 hours, about 1100 miles.

We are going through Wisconsin on our trip in July. Sat morning about 90 mph probably so I don't have to smell all you cheese heads.  But there is a Sturgis Michigan. Going to do Sturgis to Sturgis in 16 hours, about 1100 miles.

Have you been to Sturgis before? It is so much fun and leaves one with plenty of stories..all good of course.

What Wisconsin at 90 mph? You will miss the beauty of it all. Let me know a date you are coming through and we can maybe meet up for some cheese curds and a bloody!