WTF

jess

it's not WTF...its yahoo!!! 

Normal for you to feel empowered one minute...and bam!  Suddenly feeling like this...but when you really take an honest look at your quit...you will notice that it's been a while since you felt like this, which means it's becoming less frequent.  Not only that....overcoming this (which you will) is going to make you stronger!  Trust me....

Can't wait to celebrate 5 months with ya Jess!

You are doing fantastic!

• Like 3

i just want to add....that your instincts told you to come back here, straight away.  That speaks volumes about your committment Jess. 

I have no doubt we will all be celebrating your 1 year anny in 7 months  :)

• Like 1

I've been through far to much to lose now and I have the skills to wait it out as well as my QT family. I am just really missing my cousin, ironically his birthday is March 11th my 5 Month quit. Pull me through buddy

• Like 6

Your head is in the right place Jess...

the addiction may be calling, but you are recognizing it for what it is...

I know its tempting, but stay strong...there is nothing good waiting for you at the end of a cigarette

Coming here was/is the smartest thing you or anyone can do when you feel a "wobble"

Im sure your cousin would be proud of how strong you are.

My thoughts go out to you and your family Jess.

• Like 1

I'm protecting the quit just surprised by the junkie thoughts and romance. Month 3 sucked and up until the past few days month 4 was easy..maybe too easy. Need to remember I will always be addicted to cigs..not one puff ever.

• Like 2

Keeping these thoughts at bay...smoking is a choice not an option. One of Steve and my aunts basically blamed me for asking Steve to go out...another wtf! Like I don't already think that...can't choose family right? I would change that whole day if I could..no one knows what that evening was like but me...nightmares

• Like 1

Jess, it's not unusual to feel some thoughts at this stage. This may sound too simple but I swear I started to chew sugar free gum at some point. The gum chewing helped with the stress I had and gave me a little crutch when needed. I still have some in my car and at work.

Jess, Steve will be willing you on, you know that, as are we of course. But hey, you are willing yourself on posting...just a thought hey, we have thoughts all the time ....it's actions that matter and you posted not smoked. Never mind wtf...I say wtg!!  Way to go Jess, kick it down, not one puff ever...absolutely nailing this quit beauty. xx

• Like 1

There's always going to be an assh*le Jess. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that along with your grief.

I am so so proud of you. I hope that you realize that you are the example of how this is done. You have kicked the addictions ass at every turn. Everything that has been thrown at you and you have clung tooth and nail to your quit. I hope that you realize how huge that is and take a moment to pat yourself on the back. 5 months is around the corner lady, you are awesome.

• Like 1