30 day Babs Abs Challenge!

That's awesome, Tracey! I think the stronger your core is, the less problems you'll have with your back. :)

I'm still hanging in there, too. Haven't missed a day, I almost WANT it. I know I don't do much compared to you ladies, but for me, it's pretty big. First of all I get terribly bored with exercising, and secondly I've got a lot of health problems, most of all in my arms and legs. Swollen, painful lumps in all my joints, and a really messed up foot that won't allow me to do much of anything.... a few months ago I could barely walk, so I consider myself lucky that I get around at all. Hence the very slight approach to exercising.... :rolleyes:

Christa, the fact that you are doing exercises is amazing! Taking it slow in the beginning is the right thing to do otherwise if it's too hard or too painful it's easy to just give it up and stop, it's better to something than nothing an if you get bored just do something different, keep them juices flowing ;) I'm sorry you have health issues if it's a certain condition could your doctor or a physiotherapy work help with specific exercises?

I recommend researching your condition against diet too as some foods makes some conditions worse ie acids etc, I am always amazed how some people changing the food they eat help their symptoms improve so much

I agree I think a strong core can help with lots of things

You are doing great, so happy you are able to do more than the last few months xx

• Like 2

This thread is awesome. I need to exercise...I have around 60lbs to lose. When I had a gym membership I was a gym rat and I LOVED exercise. I was maybe 10lbs lighter than this.  I want to get back to it. I don't have a gym membership but I know plenty of exercises i can do at home. I just need a very beginners plan. I do know of some yoga and pilates beginner videos...I need to get back to it. Maybe with an accountability partner, I can!!! I need to do something to work off the blow pops

Anyone wanna start a beginners plan? 

• Like 1

This thread is awesome. I need to exercise...I have around 60lbs to lose. When I had a gym membership I was a gym rat and I LOVED exercise. I was maybe 10lbs lighter than this.  I want to get back to it. I don't have a gym membership but I know plenty of exercises i can do at home. I just need a very beginners plan. I do know of some yoga and pilates beginner videos...I need to get back to it. Maybe with an accountability partner, I can!!! I need to do something to work off the blow pops

Anyone wanna start a beginners plan?

Michelle yes there are lots of us that will be your workout buddies! Just start your own thread and what you want to start working out with
  • Like 1