CPK right here right now 1 Month.....

JackiMac

You can't see me but i am smiling the biggest smile for you right now!!  This is a huge marker in time and i want to say many many congratulations!! 

i remember you wondering if you'd even made the right choice, if you were ok cause your symptoms and lack of symptoms didn't match others and was it ok. Your junkie was giving it some serious welly to drag you back in! But I love that we were able to talk it all through on the boards, secure your quit and enjoy our time with you.

Much love and huge congratulations on 1 month smoke free!!

And thank you for your wonderful timing, without even knowing it you helped me too and I am grateful to you. xx

• Like 4

You can't see me but i am smiling the biggest smile for you right now!!  This is a huge marker in time and i want to say many many congratulations!! 

i remember you wondering if you'd even made the right choice, if you were ok cause your symptoms and lack of symptoms didn't match others and was it ok. Your junkie was giving it some serious welly to drag you back in! But I love that we were able to talk it all through on the boards, secure your quit and enjoy our time with you.

Much love and huge congratulations on 1 month smoke free!!

And thank you for your wonderful timing, without even knowing it you helped me too and I am grateful to you. xx

Thank you, Marti. I think I must have been half insane when I came on this board. Maybe you are remembering it correctly for me. It wasn't an easy quit. I was suffering a lot when I came on. You are an angel. You really helped me to understand I could win every day as long as I put my best self forward. Much love and best wishes, with tears in my eyes. xx Well done you!

• Like 2

Congrats Char!

1 month is an amazing goal to reach...

The worst is behind you... You may still have some rough seas ahead, but you (and your quit) are so much stronger now that you can ride it out..

Well done!!

• Like 2

Congrats Char!

1 month is an amazing goal to reach...

The worst is behind you... You may still have some rough seas ahead, but you (and your quit) are so much stronger now that you can ride it out..

Well done!!

Thank you for everything! I'm feeling all teary eyed today. You're a doll, PJ!

• Like 1

Heck YES!

Congratulations CPK... I love your attitude toward quitting, this is definitely your sticky! Keep marching.

Your presence is constant and so reassuring. Thank you so very much.

cpk

Great job! Congrats on your first of many smoke-free months!

1984d02a-316a-4af4-979f-106fc83377f5_zps

Thank you for everything, Markus. I stole "aerie" but I love the idea of climbing up, and the view just gets wider and more beautiful. I've been teary eyed all day.

• Like 1