You Control Your Quit - How Will You Do That?

Markus

Markus your posts are so powerful and inspirational, I think its the one thing that us addicts forget, its down to us to quit, there is no magic wand, there is no quick release, it takes dedication and commitment and strength, we need to realise that we really really 100% want to quit, and not just say the words but believe them too, after relapsing twice that is beginning so very clear to me I need to be 100% committed to this quit, and this time I am xx

• Like 2

brilliant post Markus.....

You have to want to quit....more than you want to smoke.....

This has been the difference in this quit for me....than all the other failed attempts....

I wasn't committed 100 per cent....

Exactly, the same scenerio for me.This time I wanted the quit more than to smoke.That is a very basic thought but so true..all the stress, tragedy, health issues in the world cannot make you smoke. It is a simple choice...you either smoke or you don't..I choose to not. I vow that nothing in life can make me smoke except me and I say nope!

• Like 4

as always...fabulous post!!

Once I made that committment...I knew I would never smoke again.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get through it, I wasn't sure what that would entail, but I knew in my heart...I would not smoke.  NO MATTER WHAT. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...