Ava's Exercise Challenge

cpk

Was up and dressed at 5:30 a.m. (on a Sunday? who is this person I've become?) and decided to take Ava's challenge to exercise for 30 minutes. Went out at 6:30 a.m. and walked, jumped, romped in a snowfield. I live in a picture perfect mountain town, and the scenery was gorgeous that time of day, with everything all quiet and still, the sky dusty pink. I didn't cough. I wasn't out of breath. But here's the thing. I'm 25 days into my quit and I still feel heavy and logy. I just wonder how long it will take until this feeling of heaviness lifts. I really enjoyed getting out in the fresh air and will probably keep doing it first thing in the morning after coffee. I've been waking up much earlier so I can fit it into my daily schedule. easy-peasy

• Like 7

Exercise is a natural anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, confidence booster, relaxant, stimulant, all around awesome.....what medication can give you all that??????

I am addicted to exercise...I can't imagine my life without it

• Like 2

Exercise is a natural anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, confidence booster, relaxant, stimulant, all around awesome.....what medication can give you all that??????

I am addicted to exercise...I can't imagine my life without it

Smoking stole exercise. Okay, I LET it happen. I was working with horses last summer and pulled my back throwing hay. The smoking got a stronghold. I'm steamed. The good news is my back is better, I'm quit, and I'm starting to exercise in The Season Of Frozen 2015, but whining a bit, too. Thanks for the support. Love your awesome description and declaration of love for exercise!

• Like 2

Smoking stole exercise. Okay, I LET it happen. I was working with horses last summer and pulled my back throwing hay. The smoking got a stronghold. I'm steamed. The good news is my back is better, I'm quit, and I'm starting to exercise in The Season Of Frozen 2015, but whining a bit, too. Thanks for the support. Love your awesome description and declaration of love for exercise!

http://www.quittrain.com/topic/118-daily-exercise-log-for-everyone/page-56

• Like 1

I know what you mean. I was kidding last night and said I should have been a UFC fighter but I instead I smoked. Here's the good news: it's never too late to change. To tap into that potential inside of you. Exercise was one of the main reasons I quit because I started getting tired more and more easily. That was one of things that was also improved almost overnight when I quit.

• Like 3

I know what you mean. I was kidding last night and said I should have been a UFC fighter but I instead I smoked. Here's the good news: it's never too late to change. To tap into that potential inside of you. Exercise was one of the main reasons I quit because I started getting tired more and more easily. That was one of things that was also improved almost overnight when I quit.

Thanks, Ava!

Exercise will help everything. You don't have to run a marathon, just get the heart rate up!

I really like this. There's a lot of ways to build exercise into daily life. I'm one month quit. After two weeks I was still getting pretty winded because I was trying to push more exercise than I was ready for. Now at one month I feel so much better...but romping around in the snow and walking was just fine by me...just getting out at dawn was novel! So I really liked this post. Thank you! --- and I really have been roller skating in my kitchen! I do have a big kitchen and it's just fun.

• Like 2

I really like this. There's a lot of ways to build exercise into daily life. I'm one month quit. After two weeks I was still getting pretty winded because I was trying to push more exercise than I was ready for. Now at one month I feel so much better...but romping around in the snow and walking was just fine by me...just getting out at dawn was novel! So I really liked this post. Thank you! --- and I really have been roller skating in my kitchen! I do have a big kitchen and it's just fun.

You got the right idea! Just do as much as you want to. There are no hard and fast exercise rules :)

You have the right mentality and you are right where you need to be.

• Like 1