Non Smoking Cats

Tink

I have competition for the little kitty the lady below is after her, so I am just leaving it to fate and see where she wants to end up, but I will take her and her sister not just the little one

already lining up potential kitty sitters ;) but as I say fate will decide but kitty food will help :)

• Like 2

Mikey's cute! I love ginger kitty's. There was a feral that I wished I could bring in because he was a gorgeous ginger. After much whispering to him he lets me pet him but all he knows is outside life he would never do well inside. :( 

• Like 2

Mikey's cute! I love ginger kitty's. There was a feral that I wished I could bring in because he was a gorgeous ginger. After much whispering to him he lets me pet him but all he knows is outside life he would never do well inside. :(

Didn't realise that you liked Gingers... Meet Merlin -

image_zps2e6e325e.jpg

• Like 3

We both agreed that we wanted an orange tabby and waited until we saw a cat who really spoke to us. We saw Mikey (or Mr. Ike formally) on the humane society website, decided to go visit him, and took him home that day. He is a brat, but we love him so much. He makes me so happy and has really helped me out when I'm feeling down! Aw, sorry about the feral -- you're right, he would never do well inside. :( Him letting you pet him is a great start though!

Um Ross, Merlin is FREAKING ADORABLE. 

• Like 1

change of plan for the kitties here the lady below me has put her claim on the little runty :( and a lady down a few doors wants the other 2 

i said to rez that I dont mind as long as they get homed but really I am pissed and sad about it as i wanted the two to go together as they hang out together all the time

I got in a real strop about it last night and tears all over the place and said I am not feeding them anymore they can all take over!!!

but this morning they were all out there and I couldnt ignore them so down i went and fed and watered them!

I have got the idea now that they will go to others :(

I did say that I would leave it to fate even if it stings me in the ass!

I figure that maybe there is a another plan for me as I do work in an animal shelter now so maybe an animal that nobody wants is waiting for me or maybe because I am going to be here and there from the UK I should just not get one

fate will decide!

• Like 3

2 brother cats need homing from the shelter, they were adopted out seperately and didnt get on and both were returned, one is cross eyed so dont think they will get adopted very soon as they now have to go together

watch this space.......

ps rez loves cats and animals as much as me :)

• Like 4

Tracey, I think that what you said earlier was correct-- the cats that were easy to place went to your neighbors. Special cats like these unfortunate, rejected brothers need special people like you and Rez. That's where your talents lie. 

we went and had a look at them last night and then we discussed getting a dog but we think its better to wait at the moment until we know whats happening as i will be going back to the UK etc 

its very hard when you are a animal lover but they must come first before my human want, for now I will continue with feeding and looking out for the kitties and walking the dogs its the right thing to do for now 

• Like 2

Action, you cat is gorgeous and she looks very happy and healthy. So nice to see!

Thank you Chrys, she is happy (most of the time), and she is healthy, too (teeth, coat, digestion, joints etc)... even though she is a 14 year old girl, everyone always thinks she is a kitten.  Sometimes she is a madame, but she is my madame ;)

• Like 1

Tracey, I think that what you said earlier was correct-- the cats that were easy to place went to your neighbors. Special cats like these unfortunate, rejected brothers need special people like you and Rez. That's where your talents lie. 

we went and had a look at them last night and then we discussed getting a dog but we think its better to wait at the moment until we know whats happening as i will be going back to the UK etc 

its very hard when you are a animal lover but they must come first before my human want, for now I will continue with feeding and looking out for the kitties and walking the dogs its the right thing to do for now 

Like Chrys says, maybe you will be the person to have the cats that are not considered 'prefect' (even if we know, deep down, that they really are 'perfect') - please, keep us updated :)

• Like 1