A Poll--Milestones

Jenny

Milestone Names  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose names for the stages of the quit!

• Newbie Keeperbie 0-6 mo
    • Keeperbie Wannabe 6mo-1yr
    • Keeperbie 1yr plus
    • Rookie 0-6 mo
    • Trainee 6mo-1yr
    • Oldie 1yr plus
    • Freshmen 0-3mo
    • Sophmore 3-6mo
    • Junior 6mo to 1 year
    • Senior 1 year plus
    • Passenger or Caboose!
    • Crew
    • Conductor
    • Engineer
    • Bronze
    • Silver
    • Gold

What does everyone think?  Should we table the discussion for now because there is not much interest or should we narrow it down to two choices and poll that.

The two choices being.

The railroad names---with something better than passenger for the newbie

The Star wars or warrior themed names.

thoughts?

I know we can't make everyone happy but I would like to get as close as possible. 

HELP!

I have to agree with Rob, I don't like Passenger either and think it is too passive. Quitting smoking is like going to war...you are very active doing the ground work like a soldier!

I didn't care for engineer too much! This board will be home for a lot of people for many years to come, there will be non smokers here you actually studied engineering. 

I would like things like:

Warrior

Knight

Jedi (Master)

I guess you can call me (almost) anything as long as it means I am a non smoker :-)

A title worth fighting for :-)

I'm obsessed...

Novice

Soldier

Warrior 

Peacekeeper

I love Nancy's ones...  we were chatting last night and I liked Galdiator and Centurion as well, but not sure where they would fit in.  But I REALLY like the Peacakeeper one :)

I love Nancy's ones...  we were chatting last night and I liked Galdiator and Centurion as well, but not sure where they would fit in.  But I REALLY like the Peacakeeper one :)

As a huge fan of The Hunger Games books and movies. Peacekeepers beat the hell out of and kill people! They nearly killed Gale!!! 

I feel that anyone can call themselves whatever they want just let everyone know what you want to be called :) I personally never liked Pharte but do not hold it against anyone who wants to be called old or young pharte.......to be honest I am not stuck on names of such as long as I dont smoke that is the important part.......so I call myself a nonsmoker :) to each their own.......its all good

• Like 1