Another oldie here to help ya, if you don't mind old hippies :P

I'm going to have to start sneaking some of these smileys for myself! ;-)

Rain always has the best graphics!  I remember when I was a newbie I looked forward to if she posted on my congratulations threads.  It's why I use sparkly pics to congratulate people with now.

• Like 1

Suz, I am so happy that you are here.  You were one of the long term quits that guided me when I appeared on the scene back in 2011.  I've always appreciated your help, your support, and your friendship that grew from our quit world out into the outside world :-)

it's nice for me to have a longer quit to turn to for advice if I need it too :-)

You are going to be an amazing asset to this board, I hope that many of our other friends will join us here. when they see what a lovely place we have created :-)

• Like 2

Jonny, I remember when I first met you... I knew immediately that you were gonna kick the cig habit, you had that attitude about you... and you knew the secret (something we don't realize we know until we've been quit a while): help others because while you're doing that, you're helping yourself :)

Ava, my smilies are neverending... lol

jackson.gif     jackson.gif     jackson.gif

• Like 3