Another oldie here to help ya, if you don't mind old hippies :P

Hi to everyone!

Now that I'm here, I'm not sure what to say... so, let's see.

I'm almost 5 years quit and I see so many newer people here, and I want to help... you never know if you're that one person who someone remembers something you said, and their quit is saved.  I also see a lot of people that I already know that are here, and that makes me happy.  I also see people that I did not get along with before, but I am more than willing to have a clean slate if you're willing to do the same, and I mean every single person here... I want peace and love and hippybeads and waterbeds and... oops, wrong thread.  I want peace and goodwill for everyone, and I just want to help, that's all.

I also noticed that a special person is here: AmberDawn... I remember her from years ago, and I now see she is gonna have a baby, and I want to make sure I am here to help her keep her quit.

I've always been more of a "tell it like it is" and a bit of "tough love" (not mean, but real) person, so holler if you don't like something I say... I can handle criticism... what I hate, in a nutshell: censorship!  We all know what I'm talkin about here :P

So to all of you I say: Rock n roll, hey hey my my!!!  Glad to see ya!

Rain aka Suz ssmm1.gif

• Like 17

I want peace and love and hippybeads and waterbeds and... oops, wrong thread.  I want peace and goodwill for everyone, and I just want to help, that's all.

Rain aka Suz ssmm1.gif

Well said, me too!  Welcome Suz.

Love the smiley!

Here's another kinda cute one

lolipop.gif

• Like 3

Hi Rain,

I remember you!

I really like your post and look forward to hearing some of your pearls of wisdom.

I don't know if we ever 'didn't get along' but I am happy for a clean slate regardless - new site, new start :)

• Like 1

Hi to everyone!

Now that I'm here, I'm not sure what to say... so, let's see.

I'm almost 5 years quit and I see so many newer people here, and I want to help... you never know if you're that one person who someone remembers something you said, and their quit is saved.  I also see a lot of people that I already know that are here, and that makes me happy.  I also see people that I did not get along with before, but I am more than willing to have a clean slate if you're willing to do the same, and I mean every single person here... I want peace and love and hippybeads and waterbeds and... oops, wrong thread.  I want peace and goodwill for everyone, and I just want to help, that's all.

I also noticed that a special person is here: AmberDawn... I remember her from years ago, and I now see she is gonna have a baby, and I want to make sure I am here to help her keep her quit.

I've always been more of a "tell it like it is" and a bit of "tough love" (not mean, but real) person, so holler if you don't like something I say... I can handle criticism... what I hate, in a nutshell: censorship!  We all know what I'm talkin about here :P

So to all of you I say: Rock n roll, hey hey my my!!!  Glad to see ya!

Rain aka Suz ssmm1.gif

Hi, Suz! I love clean slates....

I'm glad you're here. :)

• Like 2

Thank you everybody!  I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this forum!  I'll talk more to you all tomorrow, right now I'm heading out to play a little WOW then watch some tv with the husb.

Have a great evening everyone! rainbow.gif

• Like 5