MQ, where's your NTAP shuffle video?

There are lurkers and newbies who need this!

Ok. Truth. I think I'm doing it wrong and need to study the video again.

But my request isn't completely selfish.

There ARE newbies and lurkers....... ;)

I think we should post self videos - julie i would pay good money to see you and MQ doing the NTAP Shuffle and I mean big bucks - donated to charity of course for the record big bucks to me is about $50 

• Like 3

Thats why I need the video!! Because if I get any good at it, then I want my 15 minutes of fame! I will post it on here for all to see. 

But currently, I kinda look like that jackass video Wye posted. I need to look more polished than that! Plus, I gotta find an outfit. Its always ALL about the outfit :)

• Like 3

Thats why I need the video!! Because if I get any good at it, then I want my 15 minutes of fame! I will post it on here for all to see. 

But currently, I kinda look like that jackass video Wye posted. I need to look more polished than that! Plus, I gotta find an outfit. Its always ALL about the outfit :)

oh lordy - its gonna happen you should challenge MQ and we will vote - a little dance off but if MQ turns up in sequins Im gone  :lol:

• Like 4

lol...

Who is posting the video first??? And when??? And how do I get tickets??

That would be Julie.  She said that she's going to post the video of her while (whilst, for our UK members) she's practicing it as well.  She's a good sport that one I tell ya.  :)

That would be Julie.  She said that she's going to post the video of her while (whilst, for our UK members) she's practicing it as well.  She's a good sport that one I tell ya.  :)

Bhahahahaha.

No need to see my practice video.......look way up in this thread to the second or third post.

I look like that.

Exactly like that. 

But Im drinking milk.......and someday.......:p

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I sent my video to Ava for editing 2 months ago but I'm starting to think she doesn't know the first thing about editing videos.  Who knows what she's done with it.  Probably something to bring me down, man.  She's gonna bring me down to Chinatown.

Who votes you do it yourself? *raises hand*

Where is that old thing?

• 2 weeks later...