Scented candles...that I can smell!!

Still winning

I am over enthused...I have 3 different scented candles going in different rooms, and I can smell the scents!!! 3 ex smoker house now, there is none for smoking in my little corner of england :)

Fabulous! What smells have you got burning....I am a scented candle maniac!

• Like 2

So so amazing!! Really happy even though I'm taking a bit of verbal off our day 3'er :) 

I am happily washing and cleaning everything that's not screwed to the floor, and ligting scented candles.

Just a guess...bit of verbal beats the hell out of spluttering smoker?

• Like 1

I have become a scentsy junkie.

They are these little scented wax melty things......oh gosh, the scents are to die for. 

Hubby aint impressed.

He like a house to smell like....well....just a plain old house. 

Pffffftttt

I think it is a masculine nostril thing.

I HATE those candles.

Peel some oranges and put the peel in a bowl, I will sniff appreciatively. Fresh flowers the same.

Light an orange candle or a flowery candle and I'll throw it out of a window. They all smell poisonous to me.

La Bandita gives me the look, thumps me if necessary and lights another candle....

• Like 2

Pfft, I only get fresh flowers if I'm overly expressive in my distain of a situation (bitchy) :)  Once my friend, once in 2 years, I should go remind that Chris how lucky he is again....

I love scents. I was always freezing making the bath salts and stuff that I actually sell in my garden, didn't dare taint it with smoking smells to make in my house.  Lavender epsom bath salts are about to get a whole lot easier lol.

Scents today are spiced vanilla (to chill out our cranky but achieving 3 dayer). Teakwood and Cardamom for the work room and Raspberry and thyme for the hallway to relax the kiddos and me for sleeping later. 

Julie, I ADORE scents, I think this will be my new passion..perfumes, candles, shower stuff.... ooohhhh it's been a tough few days actually and this reminds me why I will continue on this journey :)  Not tough like early days, just tough like I could be singing 2nd verse, same as the 1st lol. 

• Like 1

I think it is a masculine nostril thing.

I HATE those candles.

Peel some oranges and put the peel in a bowl, I will sniff appreciatively. Fresh flowers the same.

Light an orange candle or a flowery candle and I'll throw it out of a window. They all smell poisonous to me.

La Bandita gives me the look, thumps me if necessary and lights another candle....

Sorry Bandito, I'm with the lady's here. And my nostrils are very masculine lol ;)

• Like 2

Pfft, I only get fresh flowers if I'm overly expressive in my distain of a situation (bitchy) :)  Once my friend, once in 2 years, I should go remind that Chris how lucky he is again....

I love scents. I was always freezing making the bath salts and stuff that I actually sell in my garden, didn't dare taint it with smoking smells to make in my house.  Lavender epsom bath salts are about to get a whole lot easier lol.

Scents today are spiced vanilla (to chill out our cranky but achieving 3 dayer). Teakwood and Cardamom for the work room and Raspberry and thyme for the hallway to relax the kiddos and me for sleeping later. 

Julie, I ADORE scents, I think this will be my new passion..perfumes, candles, shower stuff.... ooohhhh it's been a tough few days actually and this reminds me why I will continue on this journey :)  Not tough like early days, just tough like I could be singing 2nd verse, same as the 1st lol. 

From late May-October, I buy myself fresh flowers every week. 

:)

I work in a Mennonite community and on my way home from work, there are always these cute little booths set up at the end of their laneways/farms......and the cute little Mennonite girls, looking like Laura and Mary Ingals from Little House on the Prairie are selling their goods :)

I get huge bunches of flowers for 2$

Yup, you read that right. TWO DOLLARS.

:)

• Like 2

I am over enthused...I have 3 different scented candles going in different rooms, and I can smell the scents!!! 3 ex smoker house now, there is none for smoking in my little corner of england :)

Hubby and mom?

• Like 1

I have become a scentsy junkie.

They are these little scented wax melty things......oh gosh, the scents are to die for. 

Hubby aint impressed.

He like a house to smell like....well....just a plain old house. 

Pffffftttt

Cherry vanilla and candy apple are my faves scentsies!
  • Like 1

Oh yeah I'm gone smellies mad, love my yankee candles the fresh linen one is fab during the day, it smells like gorgeous washing powder, and I cant get enough of body moisturisers, cos I can actually smell them at last, my hubby keeps wanting to ate me cos at last I smell yummy and not like an ash tray;)))

• Like 3

I have a order of 'sugar' lotion, wash and body spray on the way. I have not smelled it before so I am hoping I will love it!

'Jet set' is kind of a zen spa scent I love too. You try that one? I have 'bananaberry' going in the warmer now.

But I digress.....

Ava! 

Look what youve done! :p

I havent tried Jet set....but I just placed an order. ;) Also added 5 more I havent tried ( Bora Bora, Aussi Plum, Simply Lemon, Sunny and Share, and Thunderstorm) 

I need a bigger drawer to hold them all......:)

• Like 1