Am I the only one NOT interested in seeing 50 Shades of Grey

JackiMac

Of course there was a lot of men there. They want to be on the recieving end of their woman's hormones after seeing it.

I'm thinking most men would stay home and wait to reap the benefits..however if they knew how often they could see "Anna"nude they may change their mind...Btw.. ladies..."Christian" has a spectcular ass.. :-) just saying....

• Like 2

I'm thinking most men would stay home and wait to reap the benefits..however if they knew how often they could see "Anna"nude they may change their mind...Btw.. ladies..."Christian" has a spectcular ass.. :-) just saying....

Or maybe they were hoping to cash in out in the car.

• Like 1

I cut my vampire teeth on Anne Rice and her novels before she turned Christian. Yeah, vampires do not sparkle. I read about 70 pages of shades of gray and about gagged. Poor poor writing. Anne Rice wrote 20 years ago a novel called East of Eden , I believe, was the title. A well-written novel about S and M, with a female protagonist. Great stuff, and much more graphic than shades of gray. Just hate bad writing being passed off as good.

• Like 3

I cut my vampire teeth on Anne Rice and her novels before she turned Christian. Yeah, vampires do not sparkle. I read about 70 pages of shades of gray and about gagged. Poor poor writing. Anne Rice wrote 20 years ago a novel called East of Eden , I believe, was the title. A well-written novel about S and M, with a female protagonist. Great stuff, and much more graphic than shades of gray. Just hate bad writing being passed off as good.

Yes!

Exit to Eden was great!

got some good stuff, duct tape, get it on quick before she licks her lips and it even stays on the mouth.

but yes we got a cheapo $30 set of zebra print plastic,,,,,with a tickler which just makes me laugh and want to pee the bed....

when she is real bad I just leave uniform on and use the good ones....but they leave marks and get slippery....she is hard to catch as it is....

but did look at some called Kooks? or something close, $140 set 4 at store, usually twice price as online anything but cant find it google search...

• Like 1

Interesting thread.  ;)  I never read the 50 Shades books, nor do I have any interest in the movies.  That does not mean that I'm not "adventurous" or that I don't enjoy watching a movie with people who are nude.    

Personally, I don't like the whole dominance & submission thing.  I think it is demeaning.  Sex in a variety of ways is great, and there are so many ways to enjoy it without someone whipping me - or me hand-cuffing my partner for that matter.  

;) 

• Like 1

Well I thought I would add my pennies worth here, I also didn't read the books but I did go watch the film and thought it wasn't that bad, well not as bad as I was expecting.

I am watching the 100 at the moment and am quite into it my husband on the other hand is right into SOA where I just couldn't get into that.

Twilight I am a massive fan of loved it. :-)