Hi QT Family!!

jess

Hi my QT family..I'm back just maybe not as frequent as I was. For those of you who know my last month , I'm marching...had a collapsed lung and pretty sure that's what COPD feels like. They believe it was residue from the accident..O think its Steve telling me to get back to living! Struggling a bit but have my quit...cannot wait to hit 4 months! I really earned this month..hoping to celebrate. Tried to change my picture and it wouldn't so I will be the ghost for a bit :-) miss you all.

Jess

• Like 15

Tried to change my picture and it wouldn't so I will be the ghost for a bit :-)

Do you need to resize, to make it suitable for an avatar?

I use this one, Shrink Pictures. You can play around with the settings, to get the best quality, that still meets the criteria to be allowed to use here.

• Like 1

Glad you're okay Jess and glad to have you back! Sorry to hear about the hard times you've faced recently. :( My brother has had his lung collapse a few times, so I have witnessed the terrible struggle a person goes through not only during the collapse itself, but during the recovery as well. I hope you feel better soon! 

• Like 1

Goodness, not what you needed on top of everything, I'm so sorry for what you've had to deal with and pleased you're on the mend.

I do like your OH's thinking, although I have to say I'm sure you would have prefered to just see a feather or have a lovely dream to be re-assured. xx

Thinking of you Jess and sending healing. Hope you have big plans for celebration 4! I think it's a big relief milestone anyway but will have more significance for you.

x

• Like 1

Hey Jess, sorry I am late again - I am glad you are back -  hope you recover fast and well. You certainly deserve accolades - your quit is incredible - you keep defying all of the odds so to speak-  other people who "relapse etc" because of their own weakness and excuses really could learn a few things from you about what will power truly is.  ;)

• Like 2

Jess!! I'm late for the party as well......I was wondering about your picture.

Don't go too far....especially cause you are struggling..as you mentioned. That damn junkie inside of us will look for any loophole it can....it wants an "IN"

Happy you are okay though

:)

• Like 1

Hey Jess, sorry I am late again - I am glad you are back -  hope you recover fast and well. You certainly deserve accolades - your quit is incredible - you keep defying all of the odds so to speak-  other people who "relapse etc" because of their own weakness and excuses really could learn a few things from you about what will power truly is.  ;)

Tom, Thank you..I have not laughed hard since our comedy hour! (Not sure I want to quite yet either) That was hilarious!!

• Like 1

Tom, Thank you..I have not laughed hard since our comedy hour! (Not sure I want to quite yet either) That was hilarious!!

Jess, you are most welcome. And yes,that was so much fun  - I am glad you are in good spirits - rest up and take it easy - there is plenty of time for laughs down the road.